On Monday, January 11, during the launch of the new interchange, the Governor of the Moscow Region Andrei Vorobyov gave an exclusive interview to the Russia 1 TV channel. How is the educational process organized in schools of the region after the winter holidays? When will the students from the Moscow Region universities and colleges return to their desks? And how has the influx of tourists during the New Year holidays affected the situation in the region?
– Andrey Yurievich, thank you for finding time for us on the first working day after the long holidays. How did they go in the region?
– We had open museums, exhibitions – all this was in compliance with all precautions and standards. We don’t see any splash – everything is normal. Yes, there are diseases, and hospitalization has decreased during this time. Many thanks to the doctors, because while everyone was resting, ambulance, emergency, doctors – they were all at their workplaces, in the “red zones”. Our hospitals provide routine care.
– How will schools, colleges and universities work in the region?
– Schools, kindergartens are working. Colleges start working on Wednesday, January 13th. All study internally, we do not see any peak of diseases there, everything is regular there. Yes, some teachers, like everyone else, also suffer the disease. Someone in a mild form, someone in a heavier one, but among the students we do not see any outbursts. I really hope that in January we will be more active in vaccination. All items are expanded, respectively, there is an electronic record, which allows everyone who is ready, who is allowed by the doctor, vaccinate, go through this procedure and protect yourself.
—– Remind me who has the right to receive the vaccine today?
– We, of course, made a prioritization – somewhere doctors, teachers, as they say, have the first hand in vaccination, MFC employees, public transport drivers. All other residents too can be recorded.
You know that research has already been carried out on the second vaccination, “Vector”. We have also successfully completed it in the Moscow Region. I really hope that we will go through the pandemic calmly and in no case will we close the economy, because this is the worst blow to the budget of every family and to the situation in general in our country, in the Moscow region in particular. Therefore, you need to be extremely careful and time left pass very competently before the active phase of vaccination.
– Andrey Yuryevich, thank you for answering our questions!
Source: Вести.Ru by www.vesti.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Вести.Ru by www.vesti.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!