The Footballers’ Affair: The Questions the Footballers Asked New details

The minors’ affair: Investigators from the Central District Youth Department today (Sunday) for nearly an hour intimidated the two senior football players from Maccabi Tel Aviv, who are suspected of the offenses of a prohibited husband of a minor under the age of 16, with the testimony of the minors. At the end of the investigation, the investigators returned the players’ cell phones to the players.

A source close to the details told Maariv that a review of the phones can be learned from the pattern of behavior between footballers and high school students. As is well known, only in the case where it is proven that the minors were under the age of 16 – will this be a violation of the law.

During the confrontation with the evidence, the investigators presented one of the actors with a photo taken by one of the minors in which he was seen with his back to his apartment, and asked if he knew he had been photographed. The actor claimed that he did not know about the photo of the photo in real time, but when the minor uploaded the photo to Instagram, he asked her to remove it and she complied with his request. He was also asked about another photo that appeared in the “story” of one of the minors.

Both players were also asked about the relationship of minors to other football players and whether they knew about this relationship. They replied that they knew about the relationship with another player playing in the lower league. This is an actor whose party took place at his home.

Maccabi Tel Aviv’s training ground (Photo: Avshalom Shashoni)

It should be noted that last Wednesday the two minors gave a repeat version, following their first version, in the face of discrepancies that were revealed, ostensibly, between their testimonies. It should be explained that the versions of the two are quite similar in terms of the existence of the relationship and their consent to it, so the only controversy remains regarding the age of the two – whether the actors knew or could have known the real age of the minors. However, during the investigation today the players were not asked about the age of the minors.

The footballers’ lawyer, Adi Carmeli, turned to the interrogators this morning and told them before the interrogation: “I ask you to finish the interrogation today and exhaust it to the end. My client will be at your disposal 24 hours a day, no matter how long it takes. How many hours you will need – They are at your disposal, the main thing is that the investigation will end today. “

Meanwhile, the Magistrate’s Court in Rishon Lezion released the 37-year-old suspect, a resident of Ramat Gan, who was arrested last week on suspicion of involvement in the blackmail, to a five-day house arrest.

The investigation, as stated, was completed within a short period of time, which indicates that the findings of the investigation are close to being concluded. In the coming days, it seems, the case will be submitted for review and decision by the Central District Attorney’s Office.


Source: Maariv.co.il – כדורגל ישראלי by www.maariv.co.il.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Maariv.co.il – כדורגל ישראלי by www.maariv.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!