The footballers’ affair: The families of the minors will pass on additional information to the investigators

The affair of the footballers and the minorsAfter completing the investigation to which two Maccabi Tel Aviv players have been summoned in recent days, Y., the father of one of the girls, announced today (Tuesday) in an interview with Gali Tzahal that “there is additional information that we intend to pass on to investigators in the coming days.”

Y. also responded to the criticism, saying: “All the cursers and intimidators make a big mistake because they look at the affair from their point of view. They have to think about how a 15-year-old girl looks at it and how she sees things.”

An appeal hearing was held yesterday in the Lod District Court, requesting permission to publish the names of the footballers. During the same hearing, my police investigator Hyatt noted: “We have investigative actions to carry out, I estimate that they will end this week. Leave the decision to the court, and there is no investigative need for the restraining order. We asked for the order before we started the investigation. For other reasons. ”

Maccabi Tel Aviv’s training ground (Photo: Avshalom Shashoni)

On the other hand, the attorney for the suspected footballers, Adv. Adi Carmeli, argued that the restraining order must be upheld, noting that the names of the footballers were revealed even before a decision was made in the said case.

It was further argued that in light of the fact that he is apparently heading for closure, could fatally injure the footballers, as they are currently suspended from their team, however, he said: You know what’s going on? It’s okay, but what do you know about the actors in public? Being suspected of sexual offenses is a sign of high intensity, and public pressure can lead to their release. The decision to take the two actors on vacation was even before the investigation. Advertising can hurt their livelihood. Inside the house of one of the actors, a picture was taken by one of the girls, it will harm them as well. Severe damage, and the damage increases. I ask the court to check if there are any other adults who slept with the girls and were not questioned with a warning. In our opinion, the girls have acted in the same way in the past. “

It should be noted that on the face of it it appears that the material of the investigation so far does not provide sufficient evidence against the two actors in the offense of consensual illegitimate husband, as the two continue to claim that they did not know the girls’ true age and that they were misled.

The investigation file is due to be completed next week, and it will be submitted, as we noted, for review by the State Attorney’s Office and its decision. In the meantime, this coming Sunday, the Lod District Court (Central) will publish its decision regarding the request to remove the restraining order on the names of the two actors involved.


Source: Maariv.co.il – כדורגל ישראלי by www.maariv.co.il.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Maariv.co.il – כדורגל ישראלי by www.maariv.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!