Øde Nerdrum claims he was caffeine poisoned the night before the decisive “Farmen” competition.
It was a nerve-wracking “Farmen kjendis” episode on Wednesday night when the three semi-final places were to be decided.
After Lasse Matberg (35) and Sølje Bergman (45) won superiorly in gutting fish and carpentry of food, it was between Terje Sporsem (44), Kine Olsen (27), Øde Nerdrum (27) and Anniken Jørgensen (25) in the decisive competition for the last semi-final place.
Read also: Espen Thoresen withdrew just before the final: – It was Øde’s fault
The exercise consisted of forging a ball as soon as possible, and the requirement to get it approved was that the ball had to roll. Just seconds before Jørgensen, Sporsem was the first to do it, and thus Jørgensen, Olsen and Nerdrum had to say thank you and goodbye to the farm adventure.
For many, it may have come as a shock that Øde Nerdrum was not one of those who claimed in the forging competition. During his stay on the farm, he was one of those who spent most of his time in the smithy.
However, he himself was prepared to have to go home.
– I had never managed to win that competition in time. I was fully aware of that. In addition, I had not slept a second that night. I was caffeine poisoned, says Nerdrum to Nettavisen and explains:
– The competition week on the farm is a little different than the usual days on the farm. There is a lot of waiting and little access to food. The day before, when we were doing the rowing and gutting competition, I sat for over eight hours in the sun without food and waited for my turn. The only thing I had available was coffee, he says.
According to Nerdrum, he was so focused on other things that he did not think that it might not be wise to drink seven cups of coffee on a stomach without food. In addition, the body was not used to such amounts of coffee.
– I do not know if it was the caffeine poisoning that made me not manage it, but it is a pretty strong drug. It’s a pretty comical thing, and I must probably blame myself for not being able to think that it might not be so wise to drink so much coffee, says Nerdrum.
Read also: Øde Nerdrum was hit hard and was called an idiot on “Farmen” – now it flows in with courtship letter
According to Nerdrum, he had a palpitation from the amount of coffee he had ingested, which meant that he was not allowed to sleep that night. Still, he is not bitter that he possibly smoked out of the competition because of the coffee he was served.
– At that time, I did not care so much, really. In many ways, I finished the competition, says Nerdrum.
Realized the loss early
However, Øde Nerdrum was not alone in having to leave the farm just before the big final. Together with him, Anniken Jørgensen and Kine Olsen also had to say goodbye to the three remaining semi-finalists.
– It went surprisingly well. Even though I am a competitive person, I have self-insight, says Kine Olsen to Nettavisen.
Earlier this week, viewers witnessed a tearful Olsen after she lost one of the farm competitions. But this time she managed to keep her emotions in check.
– Gut fish and cast ball are not exactly my arena. I was hoping that the competition branches would be more physical. Like a milk bucket competition or something, but when the competitions are so far away from what I know anything about, I realized that it might not work, says Olsen and believes that it was deserved that she smoked out.
In addition, the loss did not taste so bad, when Olsen found out what awaited her a few hours later. The production of chocolate and soft drinks for the eliminated participants was there.
– It was the best feeling ever, Olsen says to Nettavisen.
Strange to come home
Since Kine Olsen, Anniken Jørgensen and Øde Nerdrum smoked out of “Farmen” just days before the final, they were sent to a nearby hotel where they were to stay until the big day.
– It was very strange to come out to the normal world again. In a way, we had to take it a little gradually. But it was a very pleasant start together with Anniken and Øde. We could take things at our own pace at the hotel, and we could go to the store at our own pace, Olsen says.
The first trip to the grocery store was, among other things, a great experience for Olsen again after so many weeks on the farm.
– It is completely strange to suddenly do things that are actually quite common. The first trip to the store was almost indescribable. It’s hard to explain, but we walked around with such a feeling that we did not even realize how much we had access to. We could buy what we wanted, and it was a strange feeling, says Olsen.
Also read: Ante sabotage inside the yard. The reality was completely different
Friends for life
However, Nerdrum’s experience of life outside the farm was different from Kine Olsen’s.
– For me, it was mostly about the feeling of being finished with a fantastic project. That with the store is something material I did not relate to. What I thought was exciting was seeing the people I had lived with on the farm out in the real world. And the strange thing is that most people are exactly the same, says Nerdrum.
– It is clear that there are some you get to know better than others, and then you get to know some slightly new pages as well. But most are exactly the same, he continues.
After the “Farmen” stay, Nerdrum has, among other things, spent a lot of time with Anniken Jørgensen, which has led to romance speculation.
– It is very flattering that people think so. I think that in my world such things are not very separate. In very good friendships, there is always something romantic present, Nerdrum says to Nettavisen answers that he does not know if the two could ever become a couple.
-No, I do not know. But if I were to get a wife, she’s probably not the last on my list, Nerdrum answers.
Anniken Jørgensen has not yet responded to Nettavisen’s inquiries.
NOW: Giant winter sale at Milrab
Source: Nettavisen by www.nettavisen.no.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Nettavisen by www.nettavisen.no. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!