It does not hold an extraordinary general meeting Akko Invest due to the government decree on the emergency, but the board of directors will decide on the agenda issues in accordance with the government decree. The agenda items are as follows:
- Decision on granting a waiver to a resigning member of the Board of Directors and election of a new member of the Board of Directors.
- Election of a new Audit Committee member.
- Amendment of the Articles of Association.
- Authorization of the Board of Directors to increase the share capital.
- Approval of the NEO Property transaction.
In their announcement, Akko Invest asked the investors not to appear at the general meeting, for it will not be kept.
Akko Invest’s share price rose 3.1 percent in today’s trading, up 6.6 percent this year for the time being.
Cover image: Â © Gábor SzabÃ³ / Gabriel Szabo
Source: Portfolio.hu – Üzlet by www.portfolio.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Portfolio.hu – Üzlet by www.portfolio.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!