Martorell City Council will hold its Ordinary Municipal Plenary on Monday, October 18, at 8 pm. In order to continue complying with the established distance measures, the session will take place electronically and can be followed on Ràdio Martorell (91.2 FM), via the station’s live streaming and martorelldigital.cat.
A) Resolutive part
1. Proposal for approval of the minutes of the ordinary session (20-09-21).
2. Proposal for approval of the general account of the City Council corresponding to the financial year 2020. (exp. 2516/2021).
3. Proposal for provisional approval of the amendments to the tax ordinances for the financial year 2022. (exp. 2567/2021).
4. Proposal for the provisional approval of the establishment of the fee for examination fees and participation in selection processes, as well as the provisional approval of the respective regulatory tax ordinance (exp. 4203/2021).
5. Motion presented by the municipal group of Citizens (Cs) of Martorell for the creation of a table of evaluation of projects financed through European funds.
6. Motion presented by the municipal group of Esquerra Republicana in support of the incorporation of the menstruation and menopause permit in Martorell City Council.
7. Motion presented by the municipal group of the PSC Martorell in defense of the viability of the Social Security system.
B) Control activity
8. Account of the resolutions of the Mayor’s Office for the month of September 2021.
9. Account of the minutes of the previous month’s sessions of the Local Government Board.
10. Account of compliance with the provisions on temporary staff by article 104 bis of Law 7/1985, of 2 April, regulating the Bases of the Local Regime. (exp.4015 / 2019).
11. Report on the execution of the budgets that make up the General Budget of 2020, and the movement of the Treasury (for budgetary and non-budgetary operations) and their situation, corresponding to the 3rd Quarter of 2021. (exp. 1169/2021).
12. Account of the quarterly report regulated by article four of law 15/2010, of 5 July, amending law 3/2004, of 29 December, which establishes measures for fight against delinquency in commercial operations. (exp. 1170/2021).
Source: Web de notícies de l'Ajuntament de Martorell by martorelldigital.cat.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Web de notícies de l'Ajuntament de Martorell by martorelldigital.cat. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!