The average price of electricity for regulated rate customers linked to the wholesale market rises 12.98%, this Tuesday, October 4, until the 283.86 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to provisional data Operator of the Iberian Energy Market (OMIE). The electricity rate stands at an average price of 190.53 euros per megawatt hour (MWh).
In the auction, the average price of electricity in the wholesale market (pool) is 190.53 euros per megawatt hour. To this price we must add the compensation to the gas companies, which will be 93.33 euros/MWh and must be paid by consumers.
Taking into account the difference in prices according to the time slots, the highest cost will be reached between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., reaching 280.00 per megawatt hour (MWh). The cheapest time will be recorded between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., with 130.00 euros per megawatt hour.
Electricity prices for Tuesday, October 4
At what time is electricity cheaper?
Between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. 130,00€/MWh.
At what time is electricity more expensive?
Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. 280,00€/MWh.
Average price of the day
The average price of the day is 190,53€/MWh.
Price of electricity today Tuesday by hours
- From 00:00 to 01:00 hours: 205,42 euros/MWh.
- From 01:00 a.m. to 02:00 a.m.: 183,59 euros/MWh.
- From 02:00 to 03:00: 183,89 euros/MWh.
- From 03:00 to 04:00: 162,50 euros/MWh.
- From 04:00 to 05:00 hours: 170,00 euros/MWh.
- From 05:00 to 06:00: 184,19 euros/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00: 205,23 euros/MWh.
- From 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m.: 250,00 euros/MWh.
- From 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.: 255,00 euros/MWh.
- From 09:00 to 10:00: 249,60 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.: 161,00 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: 144,00 euros/MWh.
- From 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: 140,95 euros/MWh.
- From 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.: 139,89 euros/MWh.
- From 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: 134,69 euros/MWh.
- From 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.: 130,00 euros/MWh.
- From 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.: 130,11 euros/MWh.
- From 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: 144,00 euros/MWh.
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: 178,69 euros/MWh.
- From 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.: 250,00 euros/MWh.
- From 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: 280,00 euros/MWh.
- From 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.: 260,00 euros/MWh.
- From 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.: 233,13 euros/MWh.
- From 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.: 196,73 euros/MWh.
How is the electricity rate calculated?
One of the doubts that most arise among users is how to calculate the electricity ratea. First of all, it is necessary to understand that the energy produced by all electricity generating sources is auctioned every day in the electricity pool, a place where companies sell the energy they produce at a certain price according to supply and demand. This pool is used to establish the electricity price for each hour of each day and the resulting price of each auction is the daily price per kWh.
Why does the price of electricity vary so much?
Variations in the price of electricity depend on various factors such as the increase or decrease in demand, the increase or decrease in the price of gas or the increase or decrease in the price of CO2 emissions.
Source: Vozpópuli by www.vozpopuli.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Vozpópuli by www.vozpopuli.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!