Up to 2,000 people a day will be allowed to enter Israel through the airport and the Ministry of Transportation will approve the possibility of combining foreign flights, depending on the destination countries.
The Cabinet approved the outline of the Minister of Transportation for flights to and from Israel during the closing of the sky:
1. Up to 2,000 people a day will be allowed to enter Israel through the airport.
2. The Ministry of Transport will approve the possibility to combine foreign flights, depending on the destination countries.
3. Legislative amendments will be promoted that will give additional powers to Ben Gurion Airport inspectors.
4. The Ministry of Health will prepare to respond to inquiries to the Exceptions Committee in the above scope.
5. The Ministry of Defense will prepare for the isolation of hotels in the predicted volumes.
In addition, the Corona Cabinet approved the outline of harnessing local authorities to assist in the vaccination campaign:
1. To impose on the Ministry of Health and Justice to submit for approval to the Ministerial Committee on Legislation a proposal to make legislative amendments, which will allow the Ministry of the Interior and local authorities to pass on details of those who have not been vaccinated, to enable local authorities to assist in their vaccination efforts. The Ministry of Health will present a detailed opinion on the matter.
2. The proposal will also refer to the control processes that will be taken to prevent other use of this information or its arrival by those who are not authorized to receive it.
3. Subject to the approval of the Ministerial Committee for Legislation, the proposal will be submitted for approval by the Knesset.
4. In this context and subject to the approval of the legislation, the Minister of the Interior will be authorized to operate the local authorities in coordination with the Ministry of Health and the HMOs, to assist in efforts to vaccinate the target population.
5. The Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of the Interior will summarize the budgetary aspects related to the operation of local authorities for this purpose.
The outlines have been approved in principle, the regulations will be approved upon completion of the work on them.An abbreviated address for this article: https://www.ias.co.il?p=114244
Source: IAS by www.ias.co.il.
*The article has been translated based on the content of IAS by www.ias.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!