– It will be a new start in many ways, say the “Bloggers” profiles Emma Ellingsen and Linnéa Myhre.
About half a year ago, Emma Ellingsen was able to reveal to Nettavisen that she had plans to move to Oslo. The main reason was to get closer to partners and other things that she works with on a daily basis.
Watch the video above: Reveals major changes in life: – It will be a new start in many ways
All her life, the 18-year-old has lived at home with her parents in Tønsberg, and at that time was in doubt whether she should venture to a new city on her own. Now, however, Ellingsen can reveal that she dared to take the big step.
– I actually moved in yesterday, says Ellingsen during an online meeting with Nettavisen on Wednesday in connection with press days for the new season of the TV 2 success «The Bloggers».
Read also: Emma Ellingsen has to postpone the sex operation: – Gets a little nervous
Will test out Oslo
Ellingsen has initially rented an apartment at Majorstuen to test the living situation before she possibly wants to buy something.
– I want to see if I like Oslo at all. I have never really had a dream of living in Oslo, but due to work it is in a way natural that this is where I will move. So I try to live here a little, and see how I like it, says Ellingsen to Nettavisen on Wednesday morning.
Despite the fact that only a few hours since Ellingsen moved into her new apartment, she has already got a lot in place. See what Ellingsen thinks will be the biggest challenge by living alone in the clip at the top of the case.
A new start
The “Bloggers” profile Linnéa Myhre (30), who had a break from “The Bloggers” last season, could also reveal major changes in the life situation. During the digital online meeting, Myhre also sat in a brand new apartment.
– I have moved, so I am sitting in a fairly empty apartment now, Myhre says to Nettavisen who has started with the renovation in full.
Just before Christmas, Myhre moved into the apartment to be repainted and turned into her own.
– I have painted the whole living room pink. So now I have to find my own style, which I’m a little unsure of what it is, she says.
One of the reasons Myhre took a break from “The Bloggers” was because she needed a breather to return with a new lease of life. In April last year, it became known that she and her boyfriend, Artist Sondre Lerche (38), had made it to the end after seven years as boyfriends. The upcoming season of bloggers will therefore be the first in a long time as a single.
Read also: End between Linnéa Myhre and Sondre Lerche
“Part of what viewers get to follow is the process of finding the apartment,” says Myhre and continues:
– I would definitely say that it is a new start for me, and adult life begins a bit in a way. Not that I’ve been dependent on anyone else, but I’ve always had someone I can discuss decisions with. I have never felt that I have made any decisions on my own. Just deciding that “this apartment I will buy” is big. I’m afraid of making mistakes, so this is the first real adult step, says Myhre and believes this in many ways will be a new chapter in her life.
«The Bloggers» premieres on Monday 18 January on TV 2 Lifestyle and TV 2 Sumo.
Here you can deliver Viking Lotto
*The article has been translated based on the content of Nettavisen by www.nettavisen.no. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!