Airline booking service Aviasales analyzed spending on flights to popular destinations planned in the fall and found that the average bill for them fell by an average of 20% compared to the summer.
The average check for autumn flights in Russia decreased by an average of 20%Ekaterina Alipova
In a company study figured top 20 most popular destinations among Russians in 2022.
The average check for many of them has decreased significantly, for example:
- to Indonesia and back – by 33% (74.1 thousand rubles),
- to Egypt – by 28% (35.5 thousand rubles),
- to Spain — by 28% (63.8 thousand rubles),
- to Azerbaijan – by 27% (29.4 thousand rubles),
- to Armenia — by 25% (21.9 thousand rubles),
- to Italy – also by more than 20% (64.7 thousand rubles),
- in the UAE – also by more than 20% (50.2 thousand rubles),
- to Thailand – also by more than 20% (56 thousand rubles),
- to Israel – also by more than 20% (48 thousand rubles),
- to Turkey – also by more than 20% (36.4 thousand rubles).
Cover photo: Unsplash
Subscribe to our Telegram channelto keep up to date with the latest news and events!
Source: RB.RU by rb.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of RB.RU by rb.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!