Since the early hours of Thursday morning, the National Criminal Agency (NAKA) has been carrying out procedural and investigative actions in the police action under the code name Vata 2 in the territory of Slovakia.
This was confirmed by the head of the communication department of the Presidium of the Police Force, Michal Slivka.
The portal was the first to draw attention to it Startitup.sk. According to the portal, the intervention is related to state contracts.
„We will provide more information later,Slivka clarified.
According to information from the Aktuality.sk portal, two people were also detained.
As they stated Aktuality.sk, NAKA is investigating suspicions that a criminal group operated under the previous government, which extracted millions of euros from projects in the Department of the Interior and at the Labor Headquarters. They were procured between 2015 and 2020.
We will update the report
Topics that move Bratislava
- SAD news: The coach who led Slovakia to gold has gone to hockey heaven, PHOTO
- A chilling VIDEO: Policemen handcuffed a woman and left her in a car that was swept away by a train!
- SHOCKING death in show business: The producer of the films Babovřesky and Kamenák overdosed! PHOTO
- The pensioner went on a hunt, but did not return home: They found her only the next day!
- The teacher described chilling details: Medvedica SCALPED her, after a year she stood in front of the students
- BAD news for motorists: The highway near Ružomberok will NOT be completed by the end of the year
- Matovič before his REPEAL: 2.5 years of hatred is bearing fruit. It’s a nasty feeling!
- Less heating or working from home: Minister Budaj presented 13 cost-saving measures
- BATTLE of MPs through the eyes of politicians: Drunken CHICKEN! One is naive, the other lies. Which one should RESIGN?
- TRAGEDY in Košice: A roof FELL on the workers, one of them lost his life, PHOTO
Source: Dnes24.sk by www.dnes24.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Dnes24.sk by www.dnes24.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!