The campaign “For a greener Belgrade”, organized by PUK “Zelenilo-Belgrade”, will be organized for the twentieth anniversary in 2023.
The goal of this action is to develop a positive attitude towards greenery and flowers among citizens, with the simultaneous motivation to improve the state of their immediate environment in positive competition for the selection of the most beautiful spaces.
The campaign “For a greener Belgrade” starts on May 16, and registration will last until June 16.
All interested citizens can apply for participation in their municipality or send an application with photos to “Zelenila” at the address Mali Kalemegdan 8 or email address [email protected]with an indication “For the action ‘For a greener Belgrade'”.
The selection of the most beautiful green spaces in their surroundings is made in seven categories:
- The most beautiful green area around the residential building where the association of tenants creates wonderful green oases;
- The most beautiful balcony, where each tenant expressing and enjoying their micro space simultaneously contributes to the overall beauty of the building, the street and ultimately the city;
- The most beautiful green area in front of business buildings contributes to the overall beauty of the city, but the company itself certainly has many positive points from visitors, service users;
- The most beautiful schoolyard has the sole purpose of educating school-aged children to learn how much the “green world” means to them for their overall life and that by investing their efforts in greening, they will later be able to appreciate the public green areas of their city;
- The most beautiful greenery around the preschool, where even very young children should get to know the nature that surrounds them and learn from adults that it is something very important for their lives;
- The most beautifully arranged greenery of a hospitality facility (summer garden) – a category in which only hospitality facilities compete;
- The most beautiful garden in which the effort and contribution to the better appearance of the city of the owners of buildings for individual housing is rewarded.
At the beginning of the campaign, the competition is held at the level of 10 central municipalities (Voždovac, Vračar, Zvezdara, Zemun, Novi Beograd, Palilula, Rakovica, Savski venac, Stari grad and Čukarica), which each choose the three best in all seven categories.
The winners of the first places, from all ten central municipalities, participate in the competition that will be held at the city level, and at the final ceremony, which is traditionally held in the premises of the PUK “Zelenilo-Belgrade”, on Mali Kalemegdan, the “best of the best” will be declared. .
PUK “Zelenilo-Belgrade”, together with the participants, which are increasing every year, with the action “For a greener Belgrade” sets an example of how to treat the environment in which we live by raising the ecological awareness of citizens about the importance, protection and improvement of green areas.
E2 portal (danubeograd)
Source: E2 Portal by www.e2.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of E2 Portal by www.e2.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!