“In the morning, a tragic traffic accident occurred on the railway overpass on the road between the villages of Ladce and Košeca, Ilava district. Due to its documentation, the I/61 road was impassable for several hours,” informs the police on Facebook.
What has happened?
Based on what has been found so far, the traffic accident probably occurred when the driver of a Suzuki Jimmy, who was driving in the direction of the village of Košeca, skidded due to ice, as a result of which he crossed into the opposite direction of the road.
“Here he collided with an oncoming bus, which after the collision was thrown into the guardrails of the bridge. The bus driver, while trying to prevent the vehicle from falling over the guardrails by balancing the steering, collided with a Ford Tranzit.” supply the lawmen.
“The bus driver and 6 passengers were not injured in the accident. The driver of the Ford Tranzit suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries. Despite the efforts of all emergency services, the 74-year-old driver of Suzuki Jimmy succumbed to his injuries at the scene of the accident.” noted the lawmen.
The breath test of the bus driver was negative. Due to the impossibility of performing a breath test, a blood sample was ordered for the driver of the Ford Tranzit to determine the consumption of alcohol.
“The police started a criminal prosecution in the matter of the offense of bodily harm in conjunction with the offense of murder. In order to clarify the circumstances under which the accident occurred, a forensic expert from the road transport department was brought into the investigation. writes the police.
“We ask drivers to be more careful when driving at this time of year. The days are shorter, the roads are often slippery and visibility is often reduced due to fog or rain. Therefore, it is essential that drivers adapt their driving to the current weather conditions and not take unnecessary risks,” the police inform people.
Other current topics
A TRAGIC ACCIDENT IN THE ILAVA DISTRICT CLAIMED ONE HUMAN LIFE In the early hours of the morning, an accident occurred on a railway overpass at…Posted by SR Police – Trenčín region on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- PHOTO: Big fire in the housing estate: Children were SCREAMING for help on the balcony, flames were FLASHING next to them!
- A plane crashed into a house in a TRAGIC crash: 8 people on board lost their lives
- In the Czech Republic, they are mourning another personality: A renowned music composer has gone to heaven
- Prepare for rain, snow, but also freezing precipitation: What will the WEATHER be like in the next few days?
- PROBLEM on the counters of Slovak pharmacies: Several medicines are missing, is there a reason to PANIC?
- Russian Yulia MOCKED Ukrainian women: the police found her, they should have DEPORTED her, VIDEO
- BEASTIAL murder in the village of Považí: The young man who was recently released from prison was killing!
- Military COUP? Putin has surrounded himself with thousands of soldiers, Moscow is preparing for the worst
- The supreme audacity of the son of a well-known businessman: He could barely crawl, but still got behind the wheel, VIDEO
- Losing weight has never been more enjoyable: Treat yourself to FOODS that STOP your appetite
Source: Dnes24.sk by www.dnes24.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Dnes24.sk by www.dnes24.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!