Nintendo has presented a veritable avalanche of novelties that will appear throughout the first half of the year. There are new installments of already known franchises, expansions, news, and although news about ‘Metroid Prime’, ‘Bayonetta’ or other highly anticipated franchises have been missed, there have been enough news to keep the interest. There has hardly been any data, but there have been trailers and dates to write down on the agendas.
The best news from Nintendo Direct
- Fall Guys – Ultimate Knockout: One of the greatest multiplayer successes of recent months, in a version identical to what we have already seen on other consoles, and maintaining all the simplicity and direct playability that has made it famous (Summer 2021)
- Outer Wilds: The prestigious indie studio Annapurna proposes a peculiar groundhog day in a galactic version, in which the solar system reboots every time its central star explodes. Adventure and exploration in zero atmosphere. (Summer 2021)
- Legend of Mana: HD graphics for this classic Japanese RPG with pixelated graphics and magical atmosphere. It will be possible to alternate between renewed elements, such as the soundtrack, and the classics (June 24)
- Mario Golf Super Rush: The classic is back party game for golfers. Among the novelties, a frenetic fast golf mode that is a mixture of classic golf and ‘Mario Kart’ without vehicles, and a story mode in which our Mii can be integrated. (June 25th)
- Stubbs the Zombie: One of the surprises of the evening, although few players will remember this hilarious exclusive from the first Xbox in which we give life to a zombie who wants to spread the plague as long as possible, in an adventure brimming with black humor. (March 16)
- No More Heroes 3: This time we will have to face aliens, so the nonsense and madness that already overflowed this Suda 51 title overflows. With upgraded items like the Death Glove, it’s one of the biggest extravagances of the coming months. (August 27th)
- Project Triangle Strategy: Title still tentative for Square Enix’s new tactical RPG. Set in the kingdom of Norselia, where salt and iron are limited elements and in ferrosaline wars they are fought for. Intrigues, conspiracies and fighting old-school with new features: terrain of different heights, use of weapons that can cover both distances … The choices made determine the “ideals” of the characters, which modifies the team and the game’s story. After the presentation a demo was published.
- Star Wars Hunters: Little beyond the title has been announced of this novelty of the galactic franchise, which will be free and will be based on online combat.
- Ghosts’n Goblins Resurrection: Today the unique local cooperative, present for the first time in the Sir Arthur saga, has been emphasized for this revitalization of the arcade classic that is especially longed for by the old guard of players. (February 25)
- Skyward Sword HD: Eigi Aonuma, producer of the Zelda, has announced that he has no news of the long-awaited sequel to ‘Breath of the Wild’, but in return brings the remastering of this original Wii action game from 2011. In that, the controllers were used the console as sword and shield, and here they have been adapted to the Joy-Con, each in one hand. There is also an option for more conventional controls (July 16)
- Splatoon 3: It will not arrive until 2022, but there is the announcement of the new installment of one of the key franchises of the console, which aesthetically and playably seems totally in tune with the previous installments.
Other news of interest
- Famicon Detective Cliu – The Missing Heir y The Girl Who Stand Behind: Classics murder mistery conversational in a revamped version and with supernatural touches. (May 14 in pack)
- Samurai Warriors 5: Returns the musuu quintessential with improved gameplay, but just enough to keep the classic thousand versus one style. Set in the Sengoku period of Japanese history. (Summer 2021)
- Monster Hunter Rise: More than announced at this point, but some new images do not hurt anyone (March 26)
- Tales from the Bordelands: The five episodes of the series of adventures and post-apocalyptic humor, collected (March 24)
- Capcom Arcade Stadium: 32 classic games from the quintessential Japanese arcade company. The first one, ‘1943’, is free, and the rest can be purchased in packs.
- Neon White: Another indie novelty from Annapurna, is posing the extermination of demons in the sky … with cards. Soul cards that function as different weapons. (Winter 2021).
- DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power: DC superheroines game aimed at the youngest players, with a nice aesthetic cartoon and starring DC titan such as Supergirl, Wonder Woman or Batgirl. (June 4)
- Plants vs Zombies. Battle for Neighborville: The classic of family and affordable strategy, in a full version full of outfits, items, extras and other hardware. (March, 19)
- Mythopia: Singular game starring the Miis, which can be fully customized with elements such as makeup or wigs. Your friends can become allies or enemies and relationships with them will be of great importance in development. (May 2)
- Super Mario articles in ‘Animal Crossing New Horizons’: Costumes, blocks, stars, coins, blocks, pipes … all kinds of items related to the classic, from February 25 in free update.
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Cataclysm: New fighters arrive in a new game expansion
- Bravely Default II: A long-awaited classic role-playing game set in the magical places of rigor and whose strategic rethinking of classic turn-based combat has been widely publicized. (26 of February)
- SaGa Frontier Remastered: Square Enix presents a remastering of this classic RPG, one of its great minor hits. (April 15)
- Apex Legends: One of the most successful multiplayer in recent years now has a version for Switch. (March 9)
- Pyra / Mythra, from ‘Xenoblade Chronicles 2’, are the new fighters of the ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’. They arrive in March
Source: Xataka by feeds.weblogssl.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Xataka by feeds.weblogssl.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!