In the margins of the dozens of auctions that took place in 2020, hundreds of cars changed owners and these are the 10 cars that were sold for the most money, since they were sold for almost 54 million euros. Analytically:
110. Ferrari 550 GT1 Prodrive 2001: 3,524,560 euros
39. Lamborghini Miura P400 SV Special 1971: 3,605,000 ευρώ
58. Alfa Romeo BAT 5 1953: 4,064,060 euros
77. Alfa Romeo BAT 7 1954: 4,064,060 euros
96. Alfa Romeo BAT 9d 1955: 4,064,060 euros
115. Bugatti Type 35C 1928: 4,423,585 euros
134. Bugatti Type 55 Super Sport by Figoni 1931: 4,600,000 euros
153. Bugatti Type 55 Super Sport 1932: 5,833,180 euros
172. Bugatti Type 57S Atalante 1937: 8,830,300 euros
191. Bugatti Type 59 Sports 1934: 10,718,900 euros
Source: Autoblog.gr by www.autoblog.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Autoblog.gr by www.autoblog.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!