Trading in the Thai stock market today (12 Nov) The SET Index closed in the morning at 1,634.75 points, up +2.31 points, or accounted for +0.14%, with a total trading value of 41,336 million baht, within the frame of 1,632.88. -1,640.66 points, the securities with the highest trading value are BAM, KBANK and CPALL.
While the SET50 index rose +0.81 points or +0.08% to 980.69 points, with a total trading value of 16,715 million baht, or about 40.44% of the trading value in the SET market.
Top 10 stocks with the highest buy-sell value
1. BAM : 1,598.09 million baht, price +1.00 baht (+5.24%)
2. KBANK : 1,573.63 million baht, price -0.50 baht (-0.34%)
3. CPALL : 1,238.57 million baht, price -0.25 baht (-0.38%)
4. KCE : 1,111.62 million baht, price -0.25 baht (-0.27%)
5. KEX : 1,106.84 million baht, price -1.25 baht (-3.29%)
6. SVI : 958.10 million baht, price +1.15 baht (+15.86%)
7. SCGP : 931.30 million baht, price +1.00 baht (+1.57%)
8. OSP : 795.80 million baht, price +0.75 baht (+2.19%)
9. CBG : 565.42 million baht, price +1.50 baht (+1.22%)
10. JMT : 534.41 million baht, price +0.25 baht (+0.45%)
The mai index rose +6.45 points, or +1.17% in the same direction to 559.24 points, trading value 3010.83 million baht.
Note: Information for educational purposes only. It is not information for making investment decisions. Please check the official information from the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Source: ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!