1. Carmela sends: Carmela Online presents packages and baskets full of local produce from growers and producers, quality cheeses from boutique dairies, fresh fruits and vegetables, handmade salads, roasted nuts and fine wines from Israel and the world. The price of the packages ranges from NIS 119-369, and there is an option for a custom package. For example, a picnic package will include a basket, a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc wine, breads from the bakery, Jacobs cheeses, kashkabal, goat cheese, special spreads, snacks and more at a special price for Shavuot: NIS 369 instead of NIS 419. Available on the Carmela Online website.
2. Weeks and a half: Tnuva has launched the “Shavuot and a Half” campaign, in which a variety of Tnuva products will be offered at points of sale and in retail chains at a 50% discount on the second product from the same brand. Participating brands: Collection’s specialty cheeses, Piraeus’ salty cheese brand and all of the White Chef’s cheese flakes. The “two in half” promotion is also valid for some of Alternative’s products, such as tofu and cheeses for spreading Alternative. The promotion is valid at points of sale until June 5.
3. Weeks at its best: During Shavuot, the Yotvata Center will present a variety of free activities for children, including a display of agricultural tools and a soap, milk and honey workshop for making fragrant soaps in shapes. Alongside these, discounts and benefits will be granted, with the leader being the “Cooler for the Road” – a branded cooler that includes a variety of products of the brand: a liter of milk, a liter of milk drink, two 250 ml milk drinks and three 350 ml milk drinks or 230 ml ice coffee. For a discounted price of NIS 49. Available at Yotvata Inn.
4. Surrounding the Tabor: Tavor Winery opens its doors for a Shavuot celebration in the best tradition at the visitor center with rock and roll, blues and country performances and with tastings of a variety of wines, cheeses and breads. The event will take place next Friday, June 3, and is open to the general public. The winery also features a unique package, which includes a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc soil and a bottle of Roseanne soil alongside a quality knife set for cheeses. Price per package: NIS 150. Available at retail chains, liquor stores and the winery’s visitor center.
5. Cheeses on the knife: The Gilboa “Hamlekat” package contains boutique cheeses of various types: berry, cambber, truffle gouda, tom bain, peppermint chengo and pecorino (150 grams) alongside a set of cheese knives. The gift includes delivery nationwide. Price: 269 shekels. The case can be delivered using BUYME.
6. Directly from the farm workers: The Moshavnik website, which specializes in direct marketing from Israeli farmers to the consumer, brings together a special basket of seasonal fruits and vegetables suitable for the holiday dishes – and all from the elite produce of agriculture, ahead of Shavuot. Among the vegetables included in the pan: Butter (potatoes with a buttery texture), sweet potatoes, tomatoes and lettuce for the green salads. This is alongside the fruits included in the pan: melon, watermelon, peaches and grapes. Package price: starting at NIS 150 depending on the contents of the basket. Available on the Moshavnik website.
7. Reach out to boys: Chef Munier’s Confectionery is launching an exciting and festive collaboration with the “Light Boys” social project for at-risk youth. Along with the chef’s products, which include cheesecakes, handmade delicacies and hospitality trays, the patisserie also offers a table decor kit, featuring 12 printed placemats, two boutique candles designed from handcrafted herbs, a jute map in the holiday spirit and four glass bottles combining cotton and wheat flowers. . Price: NIS 250. Available at the factory store at 7 Sapir Yosef Street in Rishon Lezion and at the Munier website.
8. Straight from the seat: The brand of kosher wines in Ratnora comes from Italy. The brand’s wines come from unique regions where different types of wine are produced. One of the packages offered by the brand includes three products: Bartenora Muscato wine, 500 ml Italian olive oil and 500 ml balsamic vinegar, which will also complete any dairy meal well. Price: NIS 130. Available at wine and liquor stores.
9. Making a market: Come on Basta has collected in honor of the holiday an elegant package from all the goodies of the field served in a festive straw basket. The package includes a jar of gourmet yogurt, a box of handmade granola with almonds, nuts, cranberries and more surprises, bottles of cold brew (cold coffee), quality olive oil in a tin box, a French baguette from Teller Bakery, cheesecake-cheesecake, the alcoholic beverage – which combines Apple cider for spicy apple concentrate – cherries or grapes, a bouquet of cereals and a cheese mix tray (300 grams of different types of cheese cubes). Price: NIS 450. Shipping cost: NIS 40-50.
10. From Europe in love: Euro Europe Dairies presents a variety of new cheeses from the leading dairies in Europe for the holiday, and launches exclusively high-quality goat butter and dairy dessert packages in fancy glass cups from Spain. The products launched in honor of Shavuot: Manori (soft sheep cheese from Greece for grilling and frying), ripe Italian gorgonzola with a 29% fat blue mold with a strong flavor and more. The company will also launch festive dessert packages in luxury glass cups in five different flavors, including milk chocolate, cream and cookies, white chocolate, hazelnut chocolate and salted caramel. Available at retail chains.
11. Life as a picnic: Boutique Picnic Cheese and Wine Package – A pampering double picnic package containing 500 grams of fine hard cheeses and a bottle of wine to choose from a variety of types: white, red, rosé and sparkling. Price: NIS 310. The price includes delivery to the central area and the surrounding area. The case can be delivered using BUYME.
12. Dare to win: In honor of Shavuot, Tzuriel Farm Dairy is expanding its goat cheese series with six new cheeses, made from goat’s milk and intended mainly for spreading and serving in a fancy cheese platter or for baking and cooking in festive dishes suitable for the holiday table. Among the new cheeses in the dairy’s goat series: Gouda goat, Tom goat cheese, Tom goat cheese in wine and St. Moore goat with a charcoal coating, which will join the existing goat series. In addition, two goat-flavored cheeses in a special edition in honor of the holiday: goat-truffle and goat-garlic-dill. Available at retail chains in packages of 150-160 grams. The final price to the consumer is determined by the retailer.
13. Haida Bat-Haramim: The agricultural project “Hakalita”, which brings the Israeli and quality local produce directly from the farmer to the house, is a member of Bat-Harim Dairy – the Galilee boutique dairy from Kibbutz Malkia – and together they launch a festive cheese package for Shavuot with the best dairy products. The common package will include natural yogurt, berry yogurt, pecorino cheese, Camembert cheese, berry cheese and a white jar. Price: NIS 180. Available exclusively at Haklaita website.
Photos: Overseas PR, Lee Eitan, Tnuva PR, Boaz Eshkol, Ella Pony, Maximedia, Diana Linder, Yael Bonfis, Studio say
Source: Maariv.co.il – כלכלה בארץ by www.maariv.co.il.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Maariv.co.il – כלכלה בארץ by www.maariv.co.il. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!