Going on: Telekom has been delivering a new update for MagentaTV for its media receiver since last week.
The latest software version comes very shortly after the last one. The MR601 / MR401 / MR201 / MagentaTV Box (Play) receivers received an update at the beginning of February (DIGITAL TELEVISION reported). Since the new features are installed automatically without any further notice when the device is in standby, it is worth taking a look at the menu. There you can find out under Settings> Devices & System> System Information> System whether you already have the latest version.
As soon as the update is installed, the following should be in the menu of the corresponding receiver:
MagentaTV Box (Play) Media Receiver 601 / 401 / 201: Softwareversion 2020.3.86.1 build #1
The previous version reads as follows:
MagentaTV Box (Play) Media Receiver 601 / 401 / 201: Softwareversion 2020.2.82.3 build #1
The update included the following changes:
- New WPE browser version for better stability (Settings> Media Receiver> System Info> System Browser Version 607.1.30)
- Bugfix: Missing titles in recordings that are programmed for both the media receiver and the app
- Error correction: Problems with updating the channel list after switching individual channels to MultiCast
- Correction of the error message for not supported hard drives.
- New version of the remote control software – now version 12
- Improvements around the Bluetooth behavior e.g. B. Loss of connection
- Improvements in lip sync after booting or when changing audio settings
Telekom offers more information on this topic and other issues in its Community-Forum.
Source: DIGITAL FERNSEHEN by www.digitalfernsehen.de.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DIGITAL FERNSEHEN by www.digitalfernsehen.de. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!