Water bonus: no foreclosure on purchasing methods
The bonus taps it can also be used for online purchases.
The announcement came from the latest FAQ published on November 11th from Ministry of the Environment and Ecological Transition, which required us to investigate some aspects related to the bonus valid for expenses made from 1st January to 31st December 2021.
Water bonus, what is it?
The water bonus, also known as bonus taps and sanitary ware, is a subsidy of up to 1,000 euros, for a single property, relating to the costs incurred for interventions of water efficiency, in the period between 1 January 2021 and December 31, 2021.
Until the allocated resources, equal to 20 million euros for the year 2021 alone, are exhausted.
Water bonus and the interventions allowed
You can request the water bonus for the following expenses:
- supply and installation of ceramic sanitary ware, with maximum discharge volume equal to or less than 6 liters and related waste systems;
- supply and installation of bathroom and kitchen faucets and mixers, including devices for controlling the flow of water with a flow rate equal to or less than 6 liters per minute, as well as shower heads and shower columns with water flow values equal to or less than 9 liters per minute.
For both expenses, any connected plumbing and masonry works as well as the disassembly and decommissioning of pre-existing systems are always included.
Water bonus and online purchases
It is possible to request this bonus, and get a refund, even on purchases of sanitary ware and taps online.
It is essential that from the electronic invoice, or other commercial document issued by the supplier, it is possible to obtain both the technical specifications of the product and the specifications regarding the laying and installation. In practice, all the expenses for which reimbursement is requested as a unit.
Excluded obviously the transportation fee.
Eligible expenses are inclusive of VAT, as indicated in the invoice, or in other commercial document for subjects not required to issue an invoice, transmitted via the platform. The determination of the VAT rate is the responsibility of the supplier.
Additional important information
Interested citizens should know that:
- for access, the SPID or CIE credentials (electronic identity card) are required;
- a series of documents must be attached to the application;
- applications will be processed according to the chronological order of arrival and in any case until all available resources are exhausted.
Source: LAVORINCASA.it by www.lavorincasa.it.
*The article has been translated based on the content of LAVORINCASA.it by www.lavorincasa.it. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!