‘Suspected of killing a woman protecting herself’ 30s, self-harm during police investigation :: Empathy Media News Agency ::

Article Summary

Biting my tongue in the investigation team’s office… I know a lot
Arrested only one day after the incident… Arrest trial this afternoon

[서울=뉴시스] Reporter Jo Su-jeong = A suspect who stabbed and killed a woman who was under police protection was urgently arrested in Daegu and entered the Jungbu Police Station in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. According to the police, the Seoul Central Police Station arrested the suspect at a lodging facility in Daegu around 12:40 pm that day. 2021.11.20. [email protected]

[서울=뉴시스] Reporter Lee Yoon-hee = A man in his 30s, who is accused of killing a woman in her 30s who was being protected for reporting stalking damage with a knife, engaged in a self-harm while under police investigation. It is said to be life-threatening.

According to the police on the 22nd, Mr. A, who is being charged with murder, started a self-harm at the Central Police Station in Seoul around 11 pm the day before.

A said that he bit his tongue while being investigated at the investigation team’s office.

It was reported that the injuries were not serious. A 119 ambulance was dispatched to check the condition of Mr. A, but he did not transfer him to the hospital.

Person A is accused of stabbing her ex-lover B with a knife and killing her at an officetel in Jung-gu, Seoul around 11:41 am on the 19th.

Mr. B reported that he was being stalked by Mr. A on the 7th when he continued to contact and hear abusive language from Mr. A, who broke up with him.

However, B reported the rescue through a smart watch at 11:29 am on the 19th.

The police were dispatched immediately and arrived at the location of the report at 11:32 am, three minutes later, in Myeong-dong, Seoul, but there were no victims there. Inaccurate location was transmitted, which caused confusion.

When the police did not come, Mr. B sent another rescue signal with his smart watch at 11:33 am. The police found the stabbed person B 12 minutes after the first report and took him to the hospital, but he died in the end.

The police, who identified Mr. A as a suspect, arrested him at 12:40 pm on the 20th, one day later, at a lodging in Daegu, and transported him to Seoul and continues the investigation.

The police applied for an arrest warrant for A the day before. The court is scheduled to conduct an interrogation of the suspect before the arrest of Mr.

The police have secured both A and B’s cell phones and are reviewing digital forensics. Through additional investigations, it is also planned to determine whether or not to apply such charges as violations of the Stalking Punishment Act.

◎ Sympathy Press News [email protected]

Source: 뉴시스 속보 by www.newsis.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of 뉴시스 속보 by www.newsis.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!