With the arrival of this warmer weather, most women start to worry about losing extra pounds and wanting to look as good as possible in a swimsuit this year. We bring you a summer diet plan that will help you shine and get rid of bloating.
Right from the start, let us tell you that we are not supporters of exhausting diets that make you starve, we advocate healthy changes in diet that will give you energy, nutrients and help you get rid of that hated excess.
The bad thing about restrictive diets is that you will have to give up at some point, and the pounds lost in this way come back very quickly. Our recommendation is to leave one or two foods that you simply can’t live without during your diet and enjoy them several times a week.
Small changes can make a really big difference. For example, throw out full-fat milk and replace it with fat-free milk, replace white bread with whole-grain bread, and avoid putting cheese and butter in your sandwich. It is also very important that each of your meals contains a certain amount of vegetables and fruits to provide the necessary fiber and that half the plate of your main meal of the day is filled with vegetables.
Get rid of flatulence
To get rid of unpleasant bloating and flatten your belly for the beach, follow some of our tips.
Add an extra dose of fiber. Make it a habit to consume the recommended amount of fiber every day.
Drink water. Liquid improves the work of the digestive tract and reduces flatulence. In addition to water, you can also drink herbal teas.
Reduce your caffeine intake. The reason for this is that caffeine helps retain water in the body.
Reduce your alcohol intake. For the same reason as caffeine. Alcohol helps retain water in the body for a whole day after consumption.
Pripazite na unos soli. Sodium causes water retention and you should not consume more than 1,500 – 2,300 milligrams.
Reduce the spices. Many spices, especially spicy ones, can irritate the stomach and cause bloating.
Take a walk after a meal. Light walks after a meal will help you release air trapped in the intestines, and light exercises will improve digestion and reduce flatulence.
Reduce your calorie intake
To get started, determine the exact number of pounds you want to lose, then set weekly goals to make it easier to track your progress and keep you motivated. During this summer plan, use only a small, dessert plate and eat all meals from it, as this way you will also reduce portions. Here are some more tips to reduce your calorie intake.
- Avoid eating “off your feet”. Whenever possible, sit at the table and eat and do not mix the meal with another activity such as watching TV. That way you will eat much less.
- If you’re hungry between meals, cheat your hunger with a healthy smoothie made from frozen fruits and vegetables.
- Walk often. Offer to walk your neighbor’s dog or agree with your friends that instead of spending time on social networks or coffee shops, you should go for a walk.
- Keep a diary in which you will write down all the meals and exercises you did that day, and in the evening review whether you have “sinned”.
- On the refrigerator door, put a photo of yourself when you were thin or some dress you want to buy. It will be a very good motivation for you to persevere.
Speed up your metabolism
- Drink green tea, which contains catechins, antioxidants that have been associated with reducing the risk of stroke, heart failure, cancer and diabetes. Green tea will also help you speed up your metabolism and burn more calories.
- Use more cinnamon. Cinnamon raises the level of insulin in the blood, which helps the body to more effectively process all ingested carbohydrates.
Source: LifePress magazin by lifepressmagazin.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of LifePress magazin by lifepressmagazin.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!