Friday, 12/02/2021 · Alexandros Pappas
The invitation to submit applications for the new action of EPANEK “e-retail” was signed. The aim of the new action is to support the operation of small and medium-sized enterprises during the pandemic, to enhance their digital technology and digital transformation, and to ensure the continuity of their economic activity.
The new action, with a budget of 80m euros, subsidizes spending up to 5,000 euros to set up or upgrade an e-shop for retailers and is expected to benefit more than 18,000 companies in the sector.
Beneficiaries of the action are medium, small and very small companies that are active in the retail sector (main KAD or KAD with the highest income), maintain a physical store and their operation has been suspended for at least one day from Wednesday 18 March 2020 onwards.
Businesses are divided into existing, if they have been established until 30/09/2019 and newly established, if they have been established after this date.
The duration of submission of applications is set at thirty one (31) days, ie from 22/2/2021 until 24/3/2021.
It is noted that the Ministry of Development and Investment on 11/1/2021 proceeded to the pre-publication of the action “e-retail”, with the aim, on the one hand, to inform in a timely manner the potentially eligible companies and on the other hand, to formulate / submit proposals and views from them, on the various topics of the invitation.
Therefore, having regard to the consultation that preceded the action:
- Benchmarking is now implemented to avoid problems / errors in submitting applications for the sake of fast submission.
- The targeting of the invitation to the companies that are mainly active in the Retail trade of various types (MAIN KAD or KAD with the highest income) is specialized.
- Emphasis is given to the companies that are most affected, so that companies with a large reduction in their turnover are ahead of the relevant ranking list
- Priority is given to businesses that maintain a physical store as they are most affected by traffic restrictions of citizens / consumers.
- It is allowed to implement an online store in the form of “hosting” in large and secure websites.
- Pre-implementation of the online store is no longer required, as companies will be given six (6) months after joining to implement their project.
Apply for funding
To finance this action, an application must be submitted electronically to the State Aid Information System (www.ependyseis.gr/mis), which will include, inter alia, the following:
- Statement of active activities (KAD) and printing of Personalized Information of the company through the website gsis.gr
- Responsible Statements for filling the SME status and for fulfilling the cumulation requirements
- Tax data and forms with obvious indications of their electronic / printed submission
The action is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) of the European Union and by national resources.
Follow Techblog.gr on Google News to be the first to know all the technology news. If you use RSS add Techblog to your list https://techblog.gr/feed.
Source: Techblog by techblog.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Techblog by techblog.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!