Strawberry jam is one of the delicious and beloved foods for everyone, especially children, as they accept it, which makes many mothers want to learn how to prepare strawberry jam at home, and in this article we will learn about how to make strawberry jam in an easy and simple way with ingredients from home.
The benefits of strawberry jam
- Strawberry fruit is one of the fruits that provide the body with energy and nutrients such as vitamins, especially vitamin B, calcium and potassium.
- It prevents the spread of cancer cells, and it is rich in vitamin C, which strengthens the immunity and helps prevent many diseases and influenza.
- It contains minerals that strengthen the nails, stabilize hair follicles from falling out, and make them shiny and silky.
- It strengthens the heart muscle and helps prevent heart attacks because it contains antioxidants.
- It strengthens bones and joints, and prevents osteoporosis.
- It increases the appetite, prevents indigestion, strengthens immunity and whitens teeth.
Strawberry jam ingredients
- 1 kilo strawberry.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 cup of coarse sugar.
- A grain of salt.
How to prepare strawberry jam
- Strawberries are cleaned by cutting off their green heads, then rinsed well with water and filtered.
- Put in a bowl and puree in it, divide the amount in two times until it is easy to mash.
- Put in a saucepan over medium heat, add sugar, lemon juice and corn salt, and stir until the ingredients are mixed.
- Cook for 20 minutes, until it comes to a boil, until it becomes thick and thick.
- It is removed from the fire after bubbles appear on its surface.
- Leave to cool, and store in a refrigerator with a tight-fitting lid.
- It can be stored for 14 days in the refrigerator.
Strawberry jam is served for breakfast with sliced toast, and it is also used in many desserts such as tarts.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!