Steps to inquire about when to deposit the account of the Saudi citizen 1442, as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is doing its utmost to provide support to citizens who need help to be able to face and overcome difficult circumstances.
In this regard, the Kingdom proposed the Citizen Account Program to solve the problems of citizens and provide them with an amount of money to help them live a decent life, especially in these circumstances due to the looming Corona crisis, where the thirty-fifth batch of the program is scheduled to be launched in October 2020.
Conditions for admission to the Citizen Account program
Many citizens are suffering financially and economically. Therefore, many of them resort to financial aid programs such as the Citizen’s Account program to meet their basic life needs. The program also provides assistance to divorced women, widows and people with disabilities. The following is one of the program’s conditions:
- The candidate for the program must be a Saudi citizen and a Saudi father and mother.
- The applicant must reside in the Kingdom and not outside it.
- The applicant must be at least 35 and no more than 60 years old.
- The applicant’s monthly salary should not exceed 10,000 riyals.
- This assistance is provided to divorced women, widows, and people with disabilities.
Steps to inquire about when to deposit a citizen’s account
The deposit is paid every day from the tenth day of the Gregorian month, as this amount is provided to families who need help and assistance to live a decent life, and in order to know the payment of the October payment, the following steps must be followed: