Many citizens are still looking for steps to inquire about a Takaful and Karama card with the national number so that they can obtain the material support announced by the Ministry of Social Solidarity during a previous period, as the total number of beneficiaries and beneficiaries of Takaful and Karama support exceeds 3.8 million families, that is, at a cost more From one and a half billion pounds per month who meet the conditions set by the ministry, which we will know through this article.
Steps to inquire about a Takaful and Karama card by the national number
After the ministry announced the availability of material support for citizens within the Takaful and Karama program, it indicated that eligible beneficiaries who have met the conditions can apply for it by following the following steps:
- visit the site Official affiliated to the Ministry of Social Solidarity.
- The home page will appear, choose among the services available on the site; Service to inquire about a Takaful and Karama card.
- Write your national number as it is written on the ID card in its box.
- Click on the query button.
- And immediately, another page will appear to you that includes the details of the query, if it appears.
- On the query page that appeared, the citizen can identify a set of data through a Takaful and Karama card; Among which are the following:
- Identify the governorate, administration, and social unit in which the citizen is registered.
- Knowing the type of card i.e. if it is Takaful or Karama.
- Check the status of the card if it is frozen, valid or suspended.
- If the status of the card appears to be frozen or suspended, the reason will be stated.
- If the card is valid; The amount owed to the citizen will be clarified.
Conditions for obtaining a Takaful and Dignity Card
The ministry also specified a set of conditions that must be met by the beneficiary, including the following:
- None of the wife, husband, incapacitated or elderly person should work for the government sector, the private sector, or the public sector with an insurance wage that exceeds 400 pounds, or receive implicit assistance or an insurance pension.
- The family applying for support must have newborn children, i.e. between the ages of six and eighteen.
- All papers and documents needed to obtain support should be submitted such as photo cards, birth certificates, divorce and death documents, etc.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!