Recently released the Noise Suppression supported Software Adrenaline driver, AMD today introduced a new driver with game optimizations and bug fixes. published. Version 22.8.1 beta brings optimizations for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Thymesia.
At the same time, the Enhanced Sync feature received several stability updates. However, the screen dimming issue when switching between video playback and game windows with the new driver has also been fixed. You can see the full list of resolved issues below and download updated drivers from Technopat Social page.
AMD Adrenaline 22.8.1 – Driver Support
- Support for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
- Thymesia support.
- Radeon Boost support for Halo Infinite using Variable Rate Shading.
- Enhanced Sync improvements to provide more stability and a better overall experience on AMD-based systems.
AMD Adrenaline 22.8.1 – Issues Resolved
- Screen dimming when switching between video playback and game windows on some AMD graphics cards.
- Experiencing freezes in Project Zomboid.
- Incorrect rendering images in games based on the LOVE2D engine.
- Crash when launching Stormworks: Build and Rescue.
- Flickering and different coloring issues when using Mixed Reality Glasses.
- Enhanced Sync feature causing system crash during gameplay during video playback on extended monitors.
Source: Technopat by www.technopat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Technopat by www.technopat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!