Spartak: Promes focuses on upcoming duels


The Moscow football club Spartak has so far not reported on the club site that Quincy Promes will be prosecuted in the Netherlands for attempted manslaughter, but that Russian former international Sergei Gorlukovych turned 60 on Thursday. The daily Sovetsky Sport did pay attention to the affair with a reference to the reports in the AD and asked the employer of the Dutch attacker for a response. Spokesperson Dmitri Zelenov said Promes is “completely focused on the upcoming games”.

Zelenov also told the sports newspaper that this case is being handled by lawyers, whom Promes “completely trusts”. The club is awaiting any requests from the competent authorities, who have not yet come forward, and does not want to rely on media reports. According to Spartak, the procedure is still ongoing and the date for the first hearing day has not yet been announced. The former Ajax player will remain in Russia for the time being and will have his interests represented by a lawyer.

ANP

Source: RTL Nieuws by www.rtlnieuws.nl.

*The article has been translated based on the content of RTL Nieuws by www.rtlnieuws.nl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!