The Foundation’s flagship project, Lift to the Future, will present a series of events that will allow teenagers from all over the country to discover the multifaceted world of aerospace professions, meet world aviation and astronautics stars, and become part of an international event.
The planned activities include a volunteer program, career guidance for everyone at the Future Hub site, and a special event for everyone who cannot attend the salon in person: Student’s Day in Aviation, which will be held online.
For the participating students, in addition to speeches, an online quiz will be prepared on the topic of aviation technologies and modern space achievements, interactive broadcasts, reports and interviews from the MAKS-2021 site are planned. You need to become one of the winners to get cool prizes. The main prize is a day with the First Flight aerobatic team.
“For the Sistema charitable foundation, this is the first experience of interaction with the largest aviation forum, – notes the President of the Sistema Charitable Foundation Oksana Kosachenko. — Since childhood, many boys and girls dream of becoming astronauts or connecting their lives with aviation. Very often, the starting point in choosing a profession is attending bright, memorable events such as MAKS. Unfortunately, epidemiological restrictions will not allow everyone to see the beauty of the flight program with their own eyes, not everyone will be able to attend educational seminars and take pictures with famous test pilots. That is why Lift to the Future opens up online opportunities, and thanks to the Student’s Day broadcast, Hundreds of thousands of young people who are passionate about the sky will be able to visit MAKS “.
Quiz will start on June 23 at 12:00. Follow the link at the same time with other participants, answer questions from viewers and leading experts in the aviation and space industries and go through all the stages with sports blogger Alexei Stolyarov.
What else will be interesting at MAKS-2021?
As part of the online broadcast, “Lift to the Future” has prepared for you a special discussion about career opportunities in the aerospace sector.
What are we going to talk about:
● about what professions are in demand now and will be relevant in the next 10 years;
● about the competencies necessary for young specialists to successfully search for a job;
● what employers are currently in the aerospace industry;
● what changes are needed for the growth and development of the private aviation industry.
Among the invited speakers are well-known test pilots, heads of aerobatic teams, experts and popularizers of the aerospace industry:
● Mikhail Pogosyan – Rector of MAI, Academician of RAS;
● Sergey Ryazansky – pilot-cosmonaut of the Russian Federation;
● Dmitry Selivanov – test pilot of JSC RSK MiG;
● Sergey Osyaykin – Honored Military Pilot of Russia, leader of the Swifts aerobatic team;
● Alekseev Andrey – Head of the Aviation Equipment Show Center;
● Vladimir Pirozhkov – industrial designer;
● Artyom Solodukha – head of the aerobatic team Baltic Bees;
● Svetlana Kapanina – Russian pilot, seven-time absolute world champion in the women’s competition in airplane sports;
● Irina Grishina – a prize-winner of competitions in airplane sports, a student of Svetlana Kapanina;
● Evgeny Lebedev – Aviation expert of the Vadim Zadorozhny Museum of Technology;
● Vladimir Vasiliev – pilot, author of the “Pilot’s Notes” YouTube channel;
● Vitaly Egorov (Zelenyikot) – popularizer of cosmonautics, popular science writer, founder of the Open Space and Curiosity communities – the rover that found Mars-3;
● Oksana Kukharchuk – Member of the Management Board, HR Director of Element JSC.
Registration for the broadcast is available link.
Source: Автономная некоммерческая организация "Редакция журнала «Наука и жизнь»" by www.nkj.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Автономная некоммерческая организация "Редакция журнала «Наука и жизнь»" by www.nkj.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!