THE Sonos announced yesterday afternoon Beam (Gen 2), the new version of the top compact audio bar for TV, music, games and more. The new Beam offers an upgraded, more riveting sound experience with greater depth and clarity, as well as Dolby Atmos support. Beam (Gen 2) will be available worldwide from October 5 at their price €499.
“We often mention that ‘Hollywood in your home’ has been a real catalyst for our work and Beam has played a major role in this, as one of the most popular sound bars in its class,” says Patrick Spence, Sonos CEO. “Based on what we have learned over the years about good listening and home cinema, we have found a way to incorporate new features and significantly better sound into the Beam, while maintaining its small dimensions that make it very popular with consumers.”
Enjoy panoramic sound with Beam latest generation, now with support Dolby Atmos
Just in time for the highly anticipated fall movies and series, the new Beam upgrades the home theater experience. Compatible with dozens of streaming services available in the Sonos app, music lovers can expect exciting improvements in sound, design and packaging, including:
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos: Advanced sound technology that puts you at the center of the action, allowing you to realistically experience the sound of a movie, such as listening to airplanes flying overhead, listening to footsteps in the room and feeling the sound all around you.
- Amplified sound, same size: With more processing power and a newly developed new line of speakers, Beam locates the sound and directs it throughout the room for a highly realistic experience. Also, the speaker is now compatible with your TV’s HDMI eARC port, so you can enjoy your favorite movies and games with even higher resolution audio and support for new audio formats.
- Elegant design: A refurbished, precisely perforated, polycarbonate grille allows the speaker to deliver great sound and discreetly fit into your home, just like the Sonos Arc.
- Easy, safer installation: With just two cables and new NFC features, setup is easy and listening can start in minutes. Just open the Sonos app, follow a few simple instructions and tap your phone on the Beam.
- Sustainable sound: The new Beam comes in a sustainable package, made of luxurious uncoated paper, a gift box made of 97% sustainable paper and without disposable plastics.
Like all Sonos products, the new Beam has been tuned in with the help of Sonos Soundboard, a team of leaders in the music and film industry, to provide the best and most authentic listening experience. You can also optimize Beam sound with Trueplay technology, which detects space and optimizes speaker sound to reflect reflections on walls and furniture, giving you the perfect listening experience for your space and layout.
Place the Beam in front of your TV or easily mount it to the wall with the Sonos Beam wall mount. Beam can be operated via the Sonos app, your existing TV remote control, voice assistants (in areas where voice control is available), Apple AirPlay 2, music services, and more. Listeners can use the Beam on their own or extend their system wirelessly by adding a subwoofer and a pair of peripheral speakers for even more exciting entertainment.
Source: Digital Life! by www.digitallife.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Digital Life! by www.digitallife.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!