After a sleepy night, our often tense muscles and joints need gradual dissolution, relaxation, movement to start the day fresh. Here are some simple practices to “awaken” our bodies in this regard as well.
Moving the head and neck
– While sitting on the edge of the bed or standing next to you with your back straight, breathe slowly and deeply three times; inhalation through the nose, exhalation through the mouth.
– Slowly move your neck back and forth (five times) without straining.
Shoulder, elbow and wrist circumference
– In a standing position, circle both shoulders with your back straight and your arms loosely lowered, describing large circles, leaving enough time for it. (Five times in one direction and then repeated five times in the other direction as well).
– Then place your fingers on both shoulders, then raise the elbow at shoulder height and circle the elbow (five times in a row in both directions).
– Complete the exercise by wrapping it five times in one direction and then five times in the other.
Rip your hips / move the pool!
– Sit in a small stretch, with your hands on your hips. Inhale by tilting the pelvis forward (with the buttocks at the back) and then tilting backwards when exhaling (while keeping the pubic area at the front). Repeat the exercise five times in both directions.
– Then bend your legs a little better and write off large circles, slowly with the pelvis, increasingly “stripping” your hips as much as possible, five times in both directions.
Make your knees and ankles springy!
– In a standing position, with thighs and legs closed, place your hands on your hips.
– Bend your knees, tilt your upper body slightly forward.
– Follow knee circumference while keeping your thighs and legs closed so that your ankles also benefit from the movement. Repeat the exercise five times, in both directions.
– Finally, slowly circle five times with both ankles at once, first in one direction, then in the other.
Let’s stretch our backs after getting up!
Stretch slowly, we can also yawn if it rains well…
– In a standing position, with your back straight, legs spread apart in hip width, lift the arm vertically, Inhale while stretching the arm as high as possible while keeping your shoulders down.
– We feel the stretching all the way to the tip of our finger, as if we want to grow, up “to the sky”….
– When exhaling, bend your knees and tilt your upper body until your fingers touch the ground. Keep your head loose.
– Inhale while straightening, “rolling” your back from one vertebra to another.
Repeat this stretching exercise several times.
Source: Patika Magazin Online by www.patikamagazin.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patika Magazin Online by www.patikamagazin.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!