Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen, Søren Skou and Cees’t Hart.
It is the names of the three Danish top managers who received the most in salary in 2020.
While Søren Skou from AP Møller – Mærsk has the largest basic salary, Novo Nordisk’s Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen ends up with a higher overall salary package after, among other things, bonuses.
Although total income has not fallen during the crisis, there has nevertheless been a shift in which performance pay accounts for a smaller part of the total salary package of the top managers in the C25 companies.
The business media, which belongs to Jyllands-Posten, has reviewed the so-called remuneration reports, which shows the salary, which is published together with the annual accounts in these weeks.
Here are nine of them.
The top managers’ salaries in 2020
- Lars Fruergaard Jørgensen, Novo Nordisk: DKK 56.5 million (Basic salary: DKK 14.1 million)
- Søren Skou, AP Møller – Maersk: DKK 43.1 million (Basic salary: DKK 20 million)
- Cees’t Hart, Carlsberg: 37.2 million kroner (Basic salary: 12.9 million kroner)
- Henrik Andersen, Vestas: NOK 30.3 million (Basic salary: NOK 11.2 million)
- Alexander Lacik, Pandora: DKK 28.2 million (Basic salary: DKK 9 million)
- Deborah Dunsire, Lundbeck: DKK 27.4 million (Basic salary: DKK 9.6 million)
- Jens Bjørn Andersen, DSV: NOK 21.6 million (Basic salary: NOK 15.2 million)
- Kristian Willumsen, Coloplast: DKK 19.9 million (Basic salary: DKK 11.2 million)
- * Henrik Poulsen, Ørsted: DKK 16.8 million (Basic salary: DKK 11 million)
* Henrik Ørsted has since resigned as CEO of Ørsted, where Mads Nipper has now taken over the position.
Source: www.berlingske.dk by www.berlingske.dk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of www.berlingske.dk by www.berlingske.dk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!