LG WING is the first phone to bring the Gimbal Camera feature to a mobile device. The device also draws attention with the Dual Recording Feature it offers thanks to its second screen and the Sound Bokeh Effect Feature that makes the desired sounds come to the fore.
LG Electronics (LG), a very intriguing and spoken on the phone since the first day it was announced WIng of LG recently presented the Turkey market. LG WING, which offers consumers brand new mobile experiences with its unique form coming from its triple rear camera, has many features that will make the work of users who like to shoot videos easier.
LG WING, which can be used in two different ways as Basic Mode and Rotation Mode, turns the Home Screen into landscape mode by rotating the entire front of the phone 90 degrees clockwise while in Rotation Mode. Thus, the phone has two screens that can be used for the same or different operations at the same time. While watching a movie, LG WING owners can chat with their friends in text, or follow the directions of the game on the other screen while playing a game. However, this dual-screen phone is an invaluable benefit, especially for users who like to shoot videos or whose profession requires them to shoot video continuously.
Two Video Capability and Sound Bokeh Effect Feature
64 MP Ultra High Definition OIS, 12 MP Ultra Wide Large Pixels and 13 MP. LG WING, which has three rear cameras, including a 32 MP pop-up camera, can perform “Dual Recording” in Rotation Mode using one of the phone’s rear cameras at the same time. Recordings can be saved together in a single file or in two separate files with the aspect ratio set to 1: 1 or 16: 9. One of the most useful features for users is that the ‘Second Screen’ can be used as a special editing palette while the video or photo is displayed on the ‘Home Screen’. LG WING also includes the LG Creator’s Kit, a collection of advanced imaging solutions such as Time Lapse (Timelapse Control), Sound Bokeh to bring desired sounds to the fore, and ASMR Recording.
World’s First Gimbal Camera Feature
The world’s first Gimbal Action Camera in a smartphone makes LG WING’s Second Screen a useful grip area. Thus, shooting in one-handed horizontal mode, which is difficult to capture with the traditional stick, contains clearer and smoother images. LG WING includes a joystick to control the camera angle, a lock to reduce shakes and blur, follow mode for smoother videos on the go, first-person tracking mode to capture rhythmic and dynamic movements, pan tracking for horizontal movement with minimal up and down shake offers functions typically only found on a real gimbal.
LG WING Specifications
- Chip: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Snapdragon ile Entegre 765G 5G Mobil Platform X52 5G Modem-RF Sistem
Ana Ekran: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 FHD+ P-OLED FullVision (2,460 x 1,080 / 395ppi)
Second Display: 3.9-inch 1.15: 1 G-OLED (1,240 x 1,080 / 419ppi)
- Memory: 8GB RAM / 128 ROM / microSD (support up to 2TB)
- Rear: Ultra High Resolution (64MP OIS Width (F1.8 / 78 ° / 0.8µm) / 13MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera (F1.9 / 117 ° / 1.0µm) / 12MP Ultra Large Pixel (F2.2 / 120 ° / 1.4µm)
- Front: 32MP Wide Angle Camera (F1.9 / 79.6 ° / 0.8µm)
- Pil: 4,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 10.0 (Q OS)
- Boyut: 169.5 x 74.5 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 260g
- Ağ: 3G / 4G / 5G
- Bağlanabilirlik: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.1 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 Compatible)
- Colors: Aurora Gray
- Other: Gimbal Motion Camera / Front Pop Up Camera / Hexa Motion Stabilizer / LG Creator’s Kit / Dual Recording / Black Stabilizer / LG 3D Sound Engine / AI CAM / Q Lens / Google Lens / Google Assistant / In-Screen Fingerprint Sensor / IP54 Water and Dust Resistant / Qualcomm® Quick Charge ™ (Fast Charge) 4.0+ Technology / Wireless Charging Feature / MIL-STD 810G Military Endurance Certificate
Source: Technopat by www.technopat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Technopat by www.technopat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!