The MôjAndroid portal has launched the Smart Operator 2021 survey. This is the first year of a unique survey in which, in cooperation with readers, we are looking for the best Slovak operator in terms of smart functions.
As is the case with our already established Smart Bank or Smart Insurance Company competitions, in which tens of thousands of voters regularly participate, Smart Operator brings with it objective evaluation based on the preferences of the respondents obtained from our survey.
In this article, we will briefly summarize the applications of operators for which you can vote in our survey. Please note that if you cast your vote automatically you will be included in the draw for a smartphone of your choice worth 500 euros.
The application of this operator is called My 4. You can find it in the Google Play store and also in the Huawei AppGallery. With the application you get an overview of your consumption, residual minutes, SMS and data. Selected services can be easily activated, deactivated or changed. With the option to save a payment card, you can leave the payment for services or automatic credit recharge to your payment card.
- recharging credit
- tracking consumption and credit amount
- activation, deactivation and change of selected services
- switching between multiple phone numbers
- setting up a card payment or recharging the credit automatically from the payment card
The My O2 SK application will be your faithful companion and helper for everything related to your smartphone, tablet or internet. You can customize your program with it anywhere and anytime. You pay invoices, activate or deactivate services.
- control of current consumption
- activation, deactivation or modification of selected packages and services
- payment of invoices
- possibility to activate O2 travel insurance
- Free contacting of assistants via chat
With the My Orange application, you always have your consumption and invoices under control. After signing in, you can keep track of how many minutes you called, how much data you surfed, and how many messages you sent. With the application you will have an overview of your invoices, you can activate useful services through it, manage the group Mutually for free or search for the nearest Orange store.
This virtual operator has no store, the customer solves everything through the application. Located in the Google Play store. With the help of the application you can become a client, transfer a number from another operator, purchase various programs and services. You can change, deactivate, set up automatic payments and so on. The application offers all the features that are needed for trouble-free operation. We dealt with the application and the operator in general in detail in the article Operator Joy: this is an offer, you can order a SIM card through the application.
The application allows you to manage products from Telekom. You will see with it how much data, minutes and SMS you can still use in a given month. You can purchase data packs for home and roaming use. You can also add landline products to the application.
- the ability to add all mobile numbers and landline products to the application
- product naming
- Easy tracking of how many minutes, SMS and data you have left
- additional data purchase
- top up credit
- save card for faster payment
An application called My Tesco Mobile can be found in the Google Play store and in the Huawei AppGallery. It gives you an overview of your phone number, wherever you are. You can use your smartphone to check consumption, you will not be surprised by the amount of credit and you always know what services and packages you have activated. You can easily activate and modify selected packages and services.
- monitoring the amount of credit and its validity
- information about packages and services
- the ability to activate, deactivate or modify selected packages and services
- possibility to open an internet package
- recharging credit
- list of active additional services
- the ability to switch between multiple of your Tesco numbers
You can vote until 30.6.2021
The vote is in progress from 20/05/2021 to 30/06/2021. Based on the votes cast and specific smart functions, we will get to know the best Slovak Smart Operator 2021. Of all the voters, we draw one who will win a smartphone of their choice for € 500.
Choosing the best operator is not easy. Clients’ needs are different and everyone has different priorities. Some need unlimited calls, others need as much data or the best coverage as possible. The market in Slovakia is relatively diverse in this respect and the final choice is up to the customer.
Operators boast that they have the best services, the best applications and so on. We will try to find out with you in this survey. We do not look at prices, we do not compare flat rates, but we focus on the smart functions of our operators.
Terms of the competition
- The organizer of the competition is the MojAndroid.sk portal
- To participate in the competition, it is necessary to fill in and send the form “Smart Operator 2021 – voting form”. The link to the form is located in the article with the announcement of the competition.
- The competition starts on 20.05.2021 and ends on 30.06.2021 at midnight.
- You can only participate once, duplicate replies will be deleted.
- The drawn contestant will win a smartphone worth up to € 500 of their choice. The winner will be given a choice of 5 devices.
- We will announce the winner after the end of the competition on the MojAndroid.sk website in the article with the evaluation of the competition
- Any natural person with a permanent residence in the territory of the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic aged 18 and over can participate in the competition at the time of participating in the competition.
- The competition cannot be attended by the owners, employees of the organizer and their close persons (in the sense of §116 of the Civil Code), or other entities associated with the organization of this competition and their close persons.
- There is no legal right to win the competition. Pursuant to § 845 of the Civil Code. of the Code, as amended, the winnings cannot be enforced, not even through a court.
- Winnings from the competition are subject to personal income tax in accordance with Act no. 595/2003 Coll. On income tax and winners are obliged to proceed in accordance with that law when taxing winnings. The winnings received by the winners represent pre-tax winnings. According to Act No. 595/2003 Coll. On income tax, winnings from advertising competitions or draws that do not exceed the amount of € 350 are not subject to taxation.
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right to decide on all issues related to this competition at its own discretion and also reserves the right to limit, postpone, interrupt, change or cancel the competition and its rules at any time.
Source: MojAndroid.sk by www.mojandroid.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of MojAndroid.sk by www.mojandroid.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!