When we feel a strong temptation to snack or eat and drink, ask ourselves what causes this in us. In the meantime, we are trying to decipher our emotions. This reflection can lead us to reconsider, re-evaluate our momentary desire to eat. What else can we do?
Resist the temptation
• Stop focusing on food anymore! Let’s quickly look for a “dehydrator”, do something else: drink a glass of water, brush our teeth, lipstick, call,
• Don’t drink alcohol in the evening! If we get home exhausted by the end of the day, don’t drink any alcoholic beverage to “toss it up,” but rather make lemonade with fresh lemon and a teaspoon of honey.
• Let’s allow ourselves a little swing from time to time, in a controlled way, of course. Let’s take pleasure in a few eyes of delicious chocolates, and sometimes don’t reject a freshly baked fried meat if it’s our favorite. Taste it, taste it slowly, then we can control the quantity more easily!
Say no to frustration
The more we think about what nutritional enjoyment we get for ourselves, the less frustrated we will be in other areas of life! Another, not incidental result: the urge to snack, the temptation to eat unnecessarily, will decrease. To do this:
• Let’s eat with pleasure, taste every bite, to become aware of this activity. This way, the brain will have time to integrate the feeling that we love what we eat.
• Pay attention to the signs of satiety and satiety! Because when we’ve eaten enough, the food no longer tastes as appealing as it used to. Also, don’t stop the exposed dose if you’re not really hungry anymore, and especially don’t take it again, whatever they offer.
• Start cooking for yourself! If we take the trouble to prepare even the simplest but very popular food for ourselves, we will have great joy in it. This makes it possible to compile a varied diet, to look sophisticated, and to discover new flavors. Let’s improve our nutrition culture ourselves!
So let’s eat differently, but with pleasure – that’s the big secret. At the same time, be patient: the fact that we will look at our diet differently, and with it our appearance, will only slowly and gradually develop. After a while, we will feel brighter, lighter – and it will be visible to us.
Lose weight while sleeping
In a sense, sleep is a natural appetite suppressant. We don’t dare believe it, but it’s true: we can lose weight at night because the amount of fat is reduced naturally during sleep. But when we suffer from sleep deprivation, the appetite-stimulating hormone is secreted in greater amounts in the stomach. Hence the desire to eat, the compulsion, which is then manifested in the appearance of extra pounds. So it’s worth more well and get enough sleep! To do this before going to bed
• 6 hours:
– do not consume stimulant drinks containing caffeine!
• 3 hours:
– avoid heavy foods that strain, “push” the stomach, because digestive problems are certainly not conducive to good sleep,
– limiting the consumption of alcoholic beverages, which may have a calming effect, but in the long run worsen the structure of sleep and cause frequent awakenings.
• 20 minutes:
– put 1-2 drops of lavender oil in a walnut moisturizer. We then gently massage our temple with it, in small circular motions, which greatly promotes relaxation.
The post Slimmer, more relaxed in winter too! appeared first on Patika Magazin Online.
Source: Patika Magazin Online by www.patikamagazin.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patika Magazin Online by www.patikamagazin.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!