Sinéad O’Connor points to a culprit after her 17-year-old son was found dead

Irish singer Sinéad O’Connor is totally broken with grief after her 17-year-old son Shane was found dead by the police two days after disappear from the hospital in which he was admitted after several attempts to kill himself.

The interpreter of the well-known song ‘Nothing compares 2U’ He has written some heartbreaking words through his Twitter account telling everything that happened and points to a culprit in the death of his son, fruit of his relationship with Irish folk musician and producer Dónald Lunny. As the singer points out, his son committed suicide. A problem for which she herself had to be treated previously.

“My beautiful son, Nevi’im Nesta Ali Shane O’Connor, the very light of my life, He decided to end his earthly struggle today and is now with God. May he rest in peace and may no one follow his example. My baby. I love you so much, “he wrote on his Twitter account after learning that the body was found dead.

In another of the messages you can read: “This is for my Shane. The light of my life. The lamp of my soul. My baby with blue eyes. You will always be my light. We will always be together. No limit can separate us. ” dedicated the song to him ‘Ride natty ride’, de Bob Marley.

Sinéad O’Connor plans to sue hospital after son’s death

Sinéad O’Connor’s son disappeared last Thursday from the hospital, which had his guardianship. Days before Shane’s death, the singer wrote a message in which she pointed out that Dublin’s Tallaght Hospital “refused to take any responsibility” for Shane’s disappearance while in his care.

The search ended on Friday, when Gardai agents found the boy’s body in the Bray area of ​​Wicklow, according to British media.

Sinead O’Connor, with her son Shane (Facebook)

As Sinéad O’Connor herself had confessed months before on her social networks, Shane suffered from mental health problems for a long time. The artist recorded some videos on social networks talking about the subject.

O’Connor is totally in ‘shock’ with the news and has announced that he will sue the hospital to see if anything indicates that could have prevented his tragic death, as published by ‘Mirror’. The Irish singer claimed that staff were unable to “monitor” her son. Shane was at the medical center for two days before his disappearance occurred.

Broken by grief, he has written a message in which he shows his anger and helplessness against the social services that had him under supervision: “How could a traumatized 17-year-old boy under surveillance at Tallaght Lynn Ward hospital disappear? The hospital obviously rejects its responsibility. Litigation”.

The singer’s son was found dead after disappearing from the hospital

When the singer learned of the minor’s disappearance, she sent him messages asking him to return through his Twitter: “My world would collapse without you. You are my heart. Please don’t stop beating. Please don’t hurt yourself. Go to the Gardai and we’ll take you to the hospital. ”

“This is a message for my son, Shane. Shane, it’s no longer funny that this is all lost. You are scaring me. Could you do the right thing and show up at a Gardai station? “He wrote while still hoping he was alive.

The singer’s son had tried to kill himself several times

Shane had already tried to kill himself a week before. “Guess where my son learned to make the rope that hung him? He tried a week ago and I asked him … he told me I had studied it on the computer of the CHILDREN’S asylum in Linndara. While he was being treated there for psychosis, “he wrote.

“A month ago, they took Shane to CAMHS after disappearing, leaving suicide notes that included detailed plans for the funeral. They released him. They said he had no plans. When the adult with him raised objections, he was told that “Planning a funeral is no different than planning a wedding”, the singer has related.

Then he added ironically: “He was at CAMHS asylum. Welcome to Ireland. Where weddings are funerals and funerals are weddings. Apparently”.

Sinéad has shown her anger with everything that happened and has charged the hospital. “Tusla and HSE will release a dishonest ‘ass’ coverage statement in response to international questioning. Lots of lies, refusal to accept responsibility. Leaning as always in the omnipotent and false concern that they claim to have for his privacychildren who die in his custody “.

In a statement given to the newspaper ‘The Sun’, the hospital alleged: “The HSE cannot comment on individual cases when doing so could reveal information in relation to identifiable persons, violating the ethical requirement that we have to fulfill our duty of confidentiality” .

Sinéad O'Connor's messages after her son's death
Sinéad O’Connor’s messages after her son’s death
Sinéad O'Connor recounts what happened on Twitter
Sinéad O’Connor recounts what happened on Twitter
Messages from Sinéad O'Connor
Messages from Sinéad O’Connor

Source: Vozpópuli by www.vozpopuli.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Vozpópuli by www.vozpopuli.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!