SERBIAN officials in Kosovo and Metohija announced the recent events in the province.
The mayor of Novi Brdo, Saša Milošević, said that the Serbs from Pomerania provide strong support to the Serbs from the north of Kosovo in their “peaceful and honorable struggle for a better future”.
– Our Serbian people in Kosovo have been under attack for a long time, and every day our life on the centuries-old hearths becomes more and more difficult. And our people in Pomoravlje know this best… in Kusac, Ranilug, Partes, Gnjilan, all the way to Leposavić, Zvečan, Zubina Potok, Mitrovica. The burden of persecution has become too heavy for us, they interrupt our celebrations and celebrations, weddings and baptisms, attack our churches and monasteries. That is why we understand and provide full support to our brothers and sisters from the north of Kosovo in their peaceful and honorable fight for a better future in these areas – Milošević said on Facebook.
The president of the municipality of Gračanica, LJiljana Šubarić, said that Serbs from central Kosovo are united and agree with their brothers and sisters in the north.
– Continuous violence against our people and institutions throughout Kosovo and Metohija by Aljbin Kurti, with the desire to drive us away from our centuries-old hearths with daily pressures, harassment, and now with naked violence shows the clear intention of Pristina and the ultimate goal of Aljbin Kurti, that there are no Serbs on in these areas – said Šubarić on Facebook.
Šubarić stated that the decision of the Serbs from the north of Kosovo to leave the Kosovo institutions is just and aims to protect the rights of the Serbs guaranteed by the agreements, but also the human rights to a life worthy of man.
– And we Serbs from central Kosovo provide solid and undivided support to our brothers and sisters in the north, never more united in all the challenges that lie ahead. And if this cruelty continues, I want to warn all relevant factors that we Serbs, in the south, know what we have to do – concluded Šubarić.
The mayor of Štrpce and the vice-president of the Serbian List, Dalibor Jevtić, said today that the Serbs from Sirinića County are even more strongly and uniquely providing full support to the Serbs from the north of Kosovo, who, he says, are experiencing the oppression imposed by Kosovo Prime Minister Aljbin Kurti.
– The sufferings that our brothers and sisters in the north of Kosovo and Metohija go through are well known to us, and that is why today we give them even stronger and unique full support in their dignified commitment to a life worthy of a human being in the 21st century. We are all witnesses to the institutional violence that Kurti is carrying out against our people in Kosmet! We have been following with great attention the events in the north of Kosmet in recent months, where our compatriots are experiencing the cruelty imposed by Kurti – Jevtić stated on Facebook.
Jevtić emphasizes that the pressures facing the state of Serbia and President Aleksandar Vučić are increasing day by day.
– Our Sirinić parish has been under attack for a year, the incursions of special police forces and the mistreatment of our fellow citizens at our celebrations and holidays are a clear message to the Serbian people, and that is why we are worried about our survival and survival in Kosovo and Metohija, for our life in Sirinić parish because they want to expel us from our centuries-old hearths! That is why our response to such vile plans is and should be an even stronger unity of all Serbs from Štrpce to Leposavic! – concludes Jevtić.
BONUS – THE MOST CURRENT VIDEOS
Source: Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Novosti.rs RSS – Današnje vesti by www.novosti.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!