1. Increase in subsidies from 9,000 to 18,000 dinars per hectare (6,000 diesel + 3,000 direct).
2. The milk premium is raised from 15 to 19 dinars per liter.
3. Reimbursement for dairy cows is increased from 30,000 to 40,000 dinars per cow.
4. 50 percent of the drainage fee is abolished this year and completely next year.
5. Regulation of the import of milk and milk products.
6. Razgovor sa mlekarama.
7. Introduction of milk quotas — analysis and discussions.
8. Analysis of how to arrange the grain market.
9. Introduction of blue diesel from January 1, 2024. years.
10. Talks about the new agrarian policy and subsidy policy to start immediately.
After 6 hours of negotiations, the farmers accepted the offer. The victory is above all, that Vučić was not allowed to negotiate and was shown his place.
-18k subsidies, original request 300e which was not realistic
– To not pay for drainage
– The price of grain will go according to the Paris-Budapest exchange
— Miran Pogačar (@MiranPogacar) May 20, 2023
By unanimous decision of all Associations today at 8 o’clock in the morning, the Agreement between the Government and the Association of Farmers was signed and certified: the Initiative for the Survival of Serbian Farmers, the Association of Milk Producers “Naše mleko”, the Association of Agricultural Producers of Subotica, the Association “STIG” Požarevac, the Association “For the Rescue and Survival of Livestock Farmers” of Western Serbia”, the Association of Banat Farmers’ Association and the Association of Milk Producers of Šumadija and Pomoravlja “Adrani”. The agreement is the result of negotiations and everything agreed will be arranged immediately.
Statement by Mile Bata Slankamenac:
“First and foremost, we sincerely hope that for the last time in our lives, we solved a problem from the street. Thank you to the HANDFUL OF BRAVE, PROUD and…. farmers, for daring and helping all farmers to move a small step forward! BRAVO FOR THE NEGOTIATORS, they managed to negotiate all points of the request. What this means is that some of the points of the request were not resolved as we had hoped, not even close, but they were resolved. If you want the demagogic answer, the subsidies per ha and the oil rebate are 100% higher in 2023 than they were five days ago. Honestly, it is much less than we asked for, however it is NOT CAN’T and WE WILL SEE. The premium for milk is 19 dinars, and if we had negotiated from the position we had, it would certainly have been higher. Drainage solved, half of this year and next year is canceled. Dairy cows 40,000 din. Protection price of milk *** liberal market. Subsidies per ha up to 100 ha from 01.01.2024. Oil without excise duty for 100 liters per ha for all areas registered in RPG from 01.01.2024. at least now we know since when, until a few days ago, it was a mental noun for us.
Everything disputed is included in the Agreement
*- Regulate the market by introducing quotas for producers, processors and importers of milk, which will be the subject of further discussions as soon as possible;
– Find a solution for the purchase of milk from producers whose purchase has been cancelled;* *-Continue discussions regarding the future agricultural budget, new agricultural policy and subsidy policy as soon as possible.*
**That the participants of the farmers’ protest will not be prosecuted if they were punished at the farmers’ protest.
* *The parties undertake to conscientiously and responsibly fulfill all the obligations prescribed by this agreement and to continue intensive communication regarding measures to improve agricultural policy.
* Regulate the market by introducing quotas for producers, processors and importers of milk.
We are introducing this through the back door to all agricultural products, it is urgent for milk producers THROW IT AWAY! If we managed to open Pandora’s box and start talking and solving, then Gandhi succeeded, if not, then God forbid the next protests! The Bermuda triangle of FARMERS-PROFESSION-GOVERNMENT must start radiating from tomorrow and keep young people in the countryside. Thanks again everyone!”
However, they announce that they are not completely satisfied and that they could block the streets again tomorrow if necessary.
Source: Agromedia by www.agromedia.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Agromedia by www.agromedia.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!