Siemens Digital Industries Software has released Solid Edge 2022 software incorporating rule-based automation, with greater ability to work with point clouds, grids, and imported data without the need for translation, in addition to new 2.5-axis machining tools and ultra-efficient fluid flow simulations. Solid Edge, as part of the Siemens Xcelerator product portfolio, is an intuitive product development platform for accelerating all aspects of product creation, including 3D design, simulation, visualization, manufacturing and design management.
- The Solid Edge configurator provides rule-based automation and allows you to quickly customize products based on design parameters and rules, save time, and reuse.
- CAM Pro 2.5-axis milling is now included in Solid Edge Classic, Foundation and Premium for active maintenance customers. Fully integrated, it maintains full associativity with design data and provides automated toolpath creation combined with machining simulation to help achieve optimized machining operations.
- New CAD Direct options allow the insertion of third-party data formats without the need for translation while maintaining associativity.
- Solid Edge 2022 is available through Xcelerator as a Service, providing access to a next-generation Siemens cloud solution, including Xcelerator Shar, which provides design-focused capabilities (such as 3D / 2D CAD view / markup), augmented reality, and secure project sharing Solid Edge community.
- The new Assembly Preview mode reduces the amount of data read, while the multi-element assembly modeling mode is a new environment for modeling internal components in an assembly file. When it comes to locating these parts, a new Finder component is available with intuitive search and automatic suggestive filtering.
- Solid Edge 2022 also introduces SimCenter Flomaster for Solid Edge, which provides easy analysis of fluid and heat flow in piping systems. System-level models are extracted from 3D models with a reduction in preparation time of up to 90%.
Learn more about Solid Edge version 2022 on the Web solidedge.siemens.com.
Source: Aktuality – 2D a 3D CAD Design Software by www.cad.cz.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Aktuality – 2D a 3D CAD Design Software by www.cad.cz. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!