Shop employee dies of electrocution in Patenga

Md. A teenager named Russell (14) has died. The accident happened at noon on Friday (May 13).

Md. Russell was an employee of a shop in the Steelmill market. The store manager who rescued him and brought him to the hospital. Citing Jasim, Panchlaish Police Station Inspector (Investigation) Sadequr Rahman said Russell inadvertently touched the electrical connection while working in the shop. He fell unconscious.

He was brought to the One Stop Emergency Care of Chittagong Medical College Hospital at around 2pm and the on-duty doctor declared him dead. The body has been kept in the morgue.


Source: দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net.

*The article has been translated based on the content of দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!