This was announced by the Minister of Education Patrizio Bianchi presenting the contents for the Education of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR) in a press conference last Thursday at Palazzo Chigi, in the presence of the Prime Minister Mario Draghi, with Maria Cristina Messa (Minister of University and Research).
The Plan provides for reforms and investments that will concern technical and professional institutes, guidance to accompany students in choosing the training path, recruitment and training of teachers, new environments for teaching and construction, the innovation of educational content.
In particular, for the part relating to investments, the PNRR provides for an allocation of € 17.59 billion.
Those that will be banned in November are investments in school buildings; we have given an account of some of them in recent weeks:
School building, calls for 5 billion euros in November
– 3 billion euros for kindergartens and preschools, part of the substantial € 4.6 billion investment for the construction, renovation and safety of the structures;
– 400 million euros for canteens, included in the 960 million euro plan for the extension of full-time, which provides for the construction or renovation of canteen spaces for at least 1000 structures;
– 300 million euros for gyms, for the strengthening of the infrastructures for sport at school;
– 800 million euros for new schools, for the replacement of school buildings and for energy requalification works;
– 500 million euros already allocated to local authorities for new construction, seismic adaptation and energy efficiency of school buildings.
“As a government we wanted to start the PNRR journey from School, University and Research – declared Minister Bianchi -. Education is at the heart of the country’s future: this is the signal we are giving to Italy ”.
Source: Le ultime news dal mondo dell'edilizia by www.edilportale.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Le ultime news dal mondo dell'edilizia by www.edilportale.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!