The awards ceremony of #We know how to do it better, the participatory challenge launched by LUMSA University to all university students, an initiative created to involve young people in the creation of a campaign – social, informative or narrative – capable of raise awareness among young people themselves in adopting correct behavior for the prevention of Covid-19 and at the same time it is best of the institutional campaigns already seen in recent months.
With 318 projects sent and 753 participating university students, decreeing the winning group or candidate in each category was not easy. For this reason the commission composed by Profs. Laura Michelini, Anna Isabella Squarzina, Caterina Verbaro and from the Communication Area of the LUMSA University considered it appropriate to award different works equally. For the selection of the post category, the commission made use of the support of Pier Paolo Pacchiarotti, CEO of the agency thepinklab.com.
The event, which will be broadcast on the channel YouTube of LUMSA University, received the Patronage of the Chamber of Deputies.
The Italian Society of Management (SIMA) and the Italian Society of Marketing (SIM) contributed to the dissemination of the initiative at national level, thanks to which the university goes.
Below is the list of winners for the three categories in the competition. The order is not intended as a ranking. To all, the compliments of the LUMSA University and the certificate of recognition signed by the Rector of the University, Prof. Francesco Bonini that together with the journalist Gennaro Sangiuliano, director of TG2, will award the winners.
Campagna social (equally)
- Chiara Ferroni, Annachiara Gravino, Cinzia Casula and Rossella Di Giglio, LUMSA University
- Anna Stevanato, Michela Agus and Michela Zantedeschi, University of Verona
- Valentina Pedrotti and Aurora Cantalini, LUMSA University
- Yomira Emiliana Campos Garcia, LUMSA University
- Giulia Di Giacomandrea, Noemi Zurzolo, Patrizia Ruggiero and Chiara Di Crescenzo, LUMSA University
- Lucrezia Panunzi, Sharon Fornari, Sara Fortunati and Gianmarco Gentile, Sapienza University of Rome
Journalistic article (equally)
- Giovanni Taglietti, LUMSA University
- Beatrice Andreani, Sapienza University of Rome
- Maria Riccio, LUMSA University
- Valentina Turchi, Viviann Sánchez Vílchez, LUMSA University, The mask and the butterfly
- Francesca Gemma, Irene Macchiavelli, Marianna Mataluni, Sapienza University of Rome Do not lower the mask, show your identity!
- Renato Ongania, IULM Public Relations and Business Communication, Dear Mask
Source: RSS DiariodelWeb.it Trend by www.diariodelweb.it.
*The article has been translated based on the content of RSS DiariodelWeb.it Trend by www.diariodelweb.it. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!