New Delhi. One of the largest electronics companies in the world, Samsung is one of the most popular brands in the world in terms of smartphones. Samsung keeps on launching new smartphones with new technology from time to time. Samsung has today launched its new smartphone Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in India through an online launching event at 12 noon on September 1. Smartphone lovers across the country were waiting for this and today their wait is over. There is tremendous enthusiasm among the people for this 5G smartphone.
Samsung India tweeted about the live launch of Galaxy A52s 5G.
Also read – Samsung’s folding smartphones Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Galaxy Z Flip3 5G pre-booking started in India today, know details
Features of Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Let’s take a look at some of the special features of this Samsung smartphone Galaxy A52s 5G.
- This smartphone has a 6.5 inch Super AMOLED screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G network technology.
- The weight of this smartphone is 189 grams.
- This smartphone has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display protection.
- This smartphone has Android 11 operating system.
- This smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G Octa Core Processor.
- This smartphone has 64+12+5+5 megapixel quad rear camera and 32 megapixel front camera.
- There are two models available of this smartphone of 6 GB RAM + 128 GB memory and 8 GB RAM + 128 GB memory.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, gyro sensor, proximity sensor and compass ANT+ sensor.
- This smartphone has 4500 mAh non removable battery.
- 25W fast charging will be available in this smartphone.
- This smartphone will be available in 3 colors Osm Black, Osm White and Osm Violet.
Also read – Samsung moved out of China and set up factory in Noida, India will become the third largest display manufacturer
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G will cost Rs 35,999 for the 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage model and Rs 37,499 for the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage model.
It can be purchased online from the Samsung Store or from the Samsung India website and Amazon. Additionally, the smartphone will also be available at a starting price of Rs 32,999 on Samsung Store or Samsung India website under the Rs 3,000 cashback offer by Samsung on HDFC Bank debit cards and credit cards.
Also Watch – Video: Samsung donates 3.25 lakh LDS from CSR fund to Health Department
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!