Football club Partizan will release tickets for the eternal derby on Monday, and season tickets, which are still on sale, will be valid for this match.
Ticket prices are: for the south and north 800 dinars, for the side parts of the east 1500, for the central part of the east and the side parts of the west 2000, for the central part of the west 2500, while for the place in the box it is necessary to set aside 8000.
Ticket sales for the sectors intended for FC Partizan fans start on Monday, September 13 at 10 am, and tickets can be purchased through one of the following channels:
– Online sale through the site www.ticketline.rs from Monday 13.09.2021. from 10 a.m. to September 19, 2021. at 10 p.m.
– Ticket sales at the box office of FC Partizan stadium from Monday, September 13, 2021. and will take place every day except Sunday during business hours from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
– Ticketline Shop Voždovac, TC Stadion – info desk, Zaplanjska 32, during working hours every day from 10 am to 9 pm.
– Ticketline Shop New Belgrade, ground floor TC Novi Mercator, Bulevar umetnosti 4, during working hours every day except Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm.
– By paying to the account and taking over the paid tickets at the box office number 1 of the FC Partizan stadium on the day of the match, September 19, 2021. from 10 am to 6 pm.
For all those who want, it is possible to deliver tickets to your home address.
On the day of the match, the sale will be made exclusively at the box office of the FC Partizan stadium from 10 am until the start of the match. Tickets can also be reserved by calling 011 / 20-30-570 no later than Friday, September 17, 2021. until 6 p.m. The working hours of the call center are from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm. A telephone call is charged at the price of a local call. All reservations in accordance with the terms of purchase will be valid until Saturday, September 18, 2021. at 6 p.m.
As far as the visiting fans are concerned, the sale of tickets for the sectors intended for the fans of FC Red Star will be organized on Friday and Saturday, September 17, 2021. at the box office of the Rajko Mitić Stadium during working hours from 10 am to 5 pm. The sectors intended for Zvezda fans are North and West side of entrance A.
– Pursuant to the Law on Prevention of Violence and Misconduct at Sports Events of the Republic of Serbia, the sale of tickets for citizens of the Republic of Serbia is possible only with identification documents with a photograph (ID card, passport) or for foreigners (passport). Persons under the age of 16 cannot buy a season ticket on their own or be at a sports event without an adult companion. One person can buy a maximum of 4 tickets with a personal identification document. All additional information can be obtained EXCLUSIVELY by calling the Ticketline call center 011 / 20-30-570, they emphasized from Humska.
Source: HotSport by hotsport.rs.
*The article has been translated based on the content of HotSport by hotsport.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!