A smile would go to the home of the junk trap Markus Kuotesaho in the story. You can read the story in Hymy’s printed magazine. In a story made by Mika Lahtonen, “Scrap” reveals that he got caught in the teeth of the municipality because of old cars in his yard. They are reported to pose a fire safety risk.
– Only three cars are allowed to stay, Markus says.
There are still about a dozen more cars in the yard at the time of the conversation.
– I could have moved these away, but then came such a satanic winter. And yet the guy who would have helped, died, stumbled. Nevertheless, there does not seem to be any mercy coming from the municipality.
Markus thinks he’s forced to order some junkyard to empty the cars from the yard.
Otherwise, there is a threat that the municipality will arrange the transport of end-of-life vehicles, and the bill will then come to Mr Kuotesaho.
– This is so damn fucked now. I think this is a beautiful and best yard. The scrap is beautiful, and nothing of Satan is ugly. And no villager has complained about this!
Markus points out that there are antique cars in the yard after all.
– They’re nothing to me. They are my dear children!
– There is this miracle land and miracle law. That here another private property can be looted on the basis of a waste law. When those cars are nothing to me!
Read the story in the magazine.
LOOK AT THE SMILE EROTICS – AGAIN A LOT OF NEW PICTURES AND STORIES! CLICK HERE!
Source: Hymy by hymy.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Hymy by hymy.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!