Six people have been burnt after a fire broke out from a gas stove in D-4 block of Kutupalong-1 East Rohingya camp in Ukhia, Cox’s Bazar. The incident took place around 9:30 am on Thursday (May 12).
Naimul Haque, commander of the 14th Armed Police Battalion, said the six burn victims were being treated at the Kutupalong MSF Hospital.
Naimul Haque said that when the wife of Rohingya Nur Alam went to cook, a gas pipe burst and caught fire. A total of six people including Nur Alam, his wife, two sons and two others who came to see him from the next room were burnt.
Seeing the fire, the family members and the surrounding Rohingyas were able to bring the fire under control. He also said that some part of the shed was damaged.
Source: দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of দৈনিক আজাদী by dainikazadi.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!