Doctor Adina Alberts emphasizes again how harmful aluminum packaging is. According to her, studies show a direct causal link between high levels of aluminum in the body and the risk of developing Alzheimer’s dementia.
“I used to tell you how harmful aluminum or tin foil packaging is – improperly called that because it’s all aluminum! And how good it would be to avoid it when it comes to wrapping, packaging, cooking and storing our food. Studies show a direct causal link between high levels of aluminum in the body and the risk of developing Alzheimer’s dementia,” wrote doctor Adina Alberts on Facebook.
You might also be interested in: Dr. Cezar, about the sweetest POISON: “You no longer have…
10 rules with which we can prevent the appearance of cancer
The doctor Adina Alberts revealed on her social media page what are the 10 rules with which we can prevent the appearance of cancer.
CANCER CAN BE PREVENTED!
“How?! Simple. You just need discipline, perseverance, the desire for information and finding the right sources for it.
Everything starts from lifestyle, from food choices, from self-knowledge.
The organism is a unitary whole. Mental, soul, emotion, nutrition, movement, relaxation, sleep, joy, fulfillment…
You might also be interested in: Permanent sensation of cold. Why does it appear and what can…
The secret lies in harmony and balance. More concretely, absolutely any emotional state, any food ingested, any toxic substance breathed, swallowed or applied to the skin, any intense physical movement will influence, in a complex way, our state of health.
You might also be interested in: Beware of the aluminum packaging! Doctor Adina Al…
Rules by which we can prevent cancer
Here are the TOP 10 rules with which we can prevent cancer:
1. Maintain the ideal ratio of 80/20 alkalizing foods versus acidifying foods in your diet.
What are alkalizing foods? Any fresh vegetable, especially green ones, any fresh fruit, seeds and oleaginous fruits, all types of raw dairy and fermented dairy, any type of vinegar, borscht, yeast, citrus fruits, water, cold-pressed edible oils. Acidifying foods are represented by meat-any type, sausages, flour products, eggs, especially yolks, aged cheeses, alcohol.
You might also be interested in: Varicose veins on the esophagus. Signs to watch out for…
2. Think positive. Do not gossip, do not gossip, do not envy. Studies show that the state of envy produces acidification of the body.
3. Do sports a few times a week. The intense oxygenation produced by muscular effort is alkalizing.
4. Relaxation, fun, meeting friends, quality time with family, all these recharge your batteries.
5. Sleep, sauna, meditation, breathing exercises, good mood, joy, happiness, calm, induce alkalinize the body.
You might also be interested in: Gum. Mihaela Bilic: Remedy against…
6. Avoid negative emotions of any kind, horror movies, loud concerts, activities that produce massive adrenaline rushes.
7. Drink plenty of alkaline water with a little lemon or a few slices of cucumber or apple. Or drink plain commercial alkaline water.
8. Use only organic cosmetics. Or you can put any product on your face or body that you can possibly eat, such as fruit pulp, edible oils, yeast, cream, honey, baking soda, eggs, etc.
You might also be interested in: October 6 horoscope. Don’t get involved in matters…
9. Periodic vitaminization, in cures twice a year, as well as the administration of natural alkalizing products rich in chlorophyll such as chlorella, green coffee, green tea, aloe vera, spirulina, green barley, matcha, etc., are extremely effective.
10. Spend a lot of time in nature away from modern telecommunications technology, away from sources of pollution and stress,” wrote doctor Adina Alberts on Facebook.
The information presented in this website is informative and does not replace the medical diagnosis or the product leaflet. Any decision regarding your health should only be made after consulting your doctor.
Source: DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro.
*The article has been translated based on the content of DoctorulZilei by www.doctorulzilei.ro. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!