Even though the small version has been shining with Wiko Power U20 Smartphone owners can use up to 4 days on a full charge (as Wiko claims) due to a large battery of 6,000mAh and also has the Wiko AI Power Master system to help manage the battery efficiently. Performance In addition, it is equipped with 3 rear cameras, up to 13MP resolution, with AI lenses that accurately detect the scene according to the surrounding conditions. The most important thing is Wiko Power U20 Runs on the latest operating system Android 11 right out of the box
External appearanceLook & Design
Body size of Wiko Power U20 It is 173.8×78.6×9.45 mm and weight is 210 grams.
IPS-LCD screen, 6.8 inches wide, HD + resolution (1640×720 pixels), uses a V-Shape cleft design
Above the display screen in the V-shape cleft has a 5 megapixel front camera, while the top edge of the screen is an audio speaker for conversation.
Under the display screen There are no buttons for any use. The navigation buttons will come in the form of software in the display screen.
On the left of the device There will be a SIM card tray slot. It is a 3-slot tray that supports 2 Nano SIM slots and 1 MicroSD card.
On the right side of the device, you will find 3 active buttons, the top button is the Google Assistant button, the next button is the volume up button, and the volume down button. And at the bottom is the power For screen saver Or turn off the device
Part on the machine With a 3.5mm headphone jack
Under the device, a small hole on the right is a microphone hole. Next to the middle is a Micro USB 2.0 port and the far right is an audio speaker.
The result came to the back cover of the device. The top left corner is the rear camera arranged vertically, 3 lenses on a rectangular stand. It consists of a 13MP main lens, a 2MP depth lens, and an AI lens, including a flash. Indent to the middle will find the Wiko logo.
Equipment in the box
- Body Wiko Power U20
- สาย USB Type-A to Micro USB
- 3.5mm earphone
- Silicone case
- Screen film
- Warranty card and instruction manual
All specifications of the Wiko Power U20
- Body size: 173.8×78.6×9.45 mm
- Weight: 210 g
- Display screen: IPS-LCD, 6.8 inches wide, HD + resolution (1640×720 pixels), V-Shape cleft design
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 Octa-Core, 2.3GHz
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB, can add a MicroSD card up to 256GB
- Operating System: Android 11
- Rear camera 3 lenses with flash
– 13MP main lens
– Depth lens, resolution 2MP
– AI Lens
- 5MP front camera
- Network: 4G LTE, supports NanoSIM 2 SIMs
- Connection: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, Micro USB 2.0 port.
- Battery: 6,000mAh
RAM and internal storage
Wiko Power U20 There will be only one option of RAM and ROM, which is 3GB + 32GB.By turning the device on for the first time, the system will take up more than 7.1GB, leaving about 24.9GB of actual usable space, which, if not enough, can be put MicroSD Card can add up to 256GB for storing various files.
Operating system, the interest of Wiko Power U20 Because it runs on Android 11 since out of the box. Which is the latest version of the operating system As for various customizations, Wiko will have added features. To make use more convenient.
since Wiko Power U20 Not much customization Make the home screen look clean And the user can customize it as a lick to see all apps by visiting Settings> Wiko Features> Home screen management> Apps drawer button
The default navigation buttons are 3 buttons, with the previous app button, the home button, the back button, which can be swapped. It also supports gestures. By modifying it at Settings> Wego Features> Gestures
Using a 3-inch screen capture, swipe the screen.
According to Android smartphone standards, screen capture can press the power button. Along with the volume down button immediately, but Wiko Power U20 It has a more convenient screen capture, that is, swipe up or down with 3 fingers on the screen. Will take another convenient screen capture
Run the Google Assistant
Wiko Power U20 It supports Google Assistant as well – it’s easy to get started. Because there is a special button on the right side of the device Can be used at any time
Dark theme mode
In the dark theme mode, themes will be adjusted to black and use white text for each supported application. This will make it more comfortable for your eyes when using the screen during the night.
Easy mode Will help use Wiko Power U20 More easily because the UI and app icons are larger in size By accessing easy-to-use mode at Settings> Vivo Features> Easy mode
Speed test and display of the machine
- Speed performance test results with AnTuTu Benchmark v8.5.2, 105,528 points.
- Overall performance test results with Geekbench 5 scored a single-core score of 165 and a multi-core score of 896.
- The overall performance test with 3DMark (Sling Shot Extrene – OpenGL) was 414 points.
- Multitouch touch screen inspection results up to 5 points
Test the sensor with the Android Sensor Box program, find the sensor as follows
- Accelerometer Sensor measures the acceleration from the inclination.
- Light Sensor for detecting light
- Orientation Sensor The sensor adjusts the screen view.
- Proximity Sensor automatically turns off the screen while talking to the ear.
- Sound Sensor for measuring sound level
- Magnetic Sensor detects the intensity of the magnetic field.
Interesting pointSpecial & Features
6,000 mAh battery
The most important feature of Wiko Power U20 It is impossible other than the abundant vyo battery power. Can be used for up to 4 days (according to Wiko’s claims) from the actual test, watch videos via Youtube, 720p resolution, adjust the maximum brightness, 42 minutes from the battery 40%, reduced to 28%, there is also a system AI tackles power in other ways, such as alerting that applications running in the background are consuming too much power. And it is recommended to disable that app
The display screen is as large as 6.8 inches.
Wiko Power U20 There is another feature on the display screen. Since it comes with a screen size of 6.8 inches and has a resolution of HD +, this size is likely to be desirable for the movie line. Combined with a powerful 6,000mAh battery, it allows you to watch movies comfortably all day.
Social apps can answer chats without worry.
although Wiko Power U20 Will be a small smartphone But the basic operation is still considered to be smooth Whether it is a social application, Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, or answer chat Line, etc. And the more powerful the battery is already costly. It makes these basic uses Ready to use all day long
Test the game
Gaming performance can play normal games. This includes games like Free Fire, which can adjust high-level graphics, open shadows, and push high refresh rates as well. By playing real, it is considered to play well without problems.
Unlock the device by scanning the face
Safety system of Wiko Power U20 There will be a face scanning system to use as well. By scanning considered to be fairly fast And also has a quick unlock mode Just press the power button to wake up the screen. And the face position is on the screen The system will immediately be brought into the home page.
Using the camera
Wiko Power U20 Has installed 3 rear cameras, consisting of a 13MP main lens, 2MP depth lens, and an AI lens, which works with the AI system to make beautiful images. And also has a mode to adjust the blur of the image The front camera has a resolution of 5 million pixels, supports beauty mode and has AR effects, adding more interestingness to the front camera.
- Normal image and AI scene detection
Normal shooting is more beautiful. Because the rear camera works with the AI system, which will adjust the image to be beautiful according to the scene according to the scene at that time More importantly, there are also AI lenses that help capture different scenes. More accurately
- The face is clear after blur.
In the clear face mode, the blur power is considered Wiko Power U20 Made better than expected. Images that come out look naturally blurred. Here, I have to raise this beauty to the Depth lens that helps in blurring the background and perfectly contrast with the foreground.
- Beauty makeup selfies
The front camera, even though it has a resolution of 5 megapixels, but taking selfies looks satisfyingly good. Plus there is a beauty makeup mode Take selfies confidence to the next level.
- AR effect
Using AR adds a touch to selfies. With cartoon characters Or animation Trace on face To make it look fun and cute in another way
Still shooting features
- Rear camera photo resolution: 4160×3120 (4: 3), 2976×2976 (1: 1), 3264×1440 (full screen) pixels.
- Front camera photo resolution: 1920×2560 (4: 3), 1600×1600 (1: 1), 1632×720 (full screen) pixels.
- Modes: motion pictures, professional photography
- Flash: Auto, On, Off, Open
- HDR: auto, on, off
- Filters: Western, Palma, Metro, Eiffel, Blush, Modena, Film Roll, Vogue, Alli, Bazaar, Alpaca, Vista.
- AI: On, Off
- Take when touching the screen: On, Off
- Self-timer: 2, 5, 10 seconds
- Shutter sound: on, off
- Structure image: Off, display shooting level, plane dividing line
- GPS location information: on, off
- Watermark: on, off
- Anti-flicker: automatic, 50Hz, 60Hz
Video recording feature
- Resolution of video images from the rear camera: 1920 x 1080 (1080p), 1280 x 720 (720p), 1600×720 (full screen) pixels.
- Resolution of video images from the front camera: 1920 x 1080 (1080p), 1280 x 720 (720p), 1600×720 (full screen) pixels.
- Flash: Off, Open
- Shutter sound: on, off
- GPS location information: on, off
- Anti-flicker: automatic, 50Hz, 60Hz
Thank you Wiko Mobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
User information to comment on Wiko Power U20
Machine catalog: https://www.siamphone.com/spec/wiko/power_u20.htm
*The article has been translated based on the content of Siamphone by news.siamphone.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!