External appearanceLook & Design
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G It has a Gorilla Glass Victus body and an aluminum frame, dimensions 75.6 x 161.5 x 7.8 mm, weight 200 grams, relatively light compared to having a large battery. It is quite handy to hold. But for people with small hands or women May not be able to use one hand. Because the screen is quite wide
Comes with a 6.7-inch Dynamic Amoled 2X screen, FHD + resolution, is sharp, colorful, and beautiful. It is a flat screen, not curved, supports an adaptive 48 – 120Hz refresh rate that makes the display smoother. But save more energy And can be adjusted according to the needs of the settings again
The upper part of the screen is a small punch, Infinity-O, does not obscure the eye. There is a 10 megapixel front camera above the speaker box that is quite narrow. If not carefully observed Barely visible
Lower part of the screen Is a system-style navigation button Or can be set as gesture control Supports scanning the fingerprint on the screen as well
The top of the machine has 2 microphones separated by a signal column.
The machine on the left is a signal pole.
The right side of the device is a button to increase – decrease the volume. Next down is the power button.
For the device below, there is a USB Type-C port in the middle, the left side is a dual SIM card tray slot, supports 2 Nano SIM slots and a microphone hole. On the right side is an audio speaker
Samsung Galaxy S21+ It comes with 4 rear cameras, consisting of a 12MP main camera, 12MP Ultra Wide lens and a 64MP telephoto lens housed in a beautiful gold aluminum frame.
Front glass and back cover of Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G It is Gorilla Glass Victus that helps in preventing the occurrence of various marks. Including protecting the glass damage The frame is aluminum, which elegantly cuts the front and back. Suitable as the top model of the brand The color I reviewed, Phantom Violet, has a smooth touch. And very few fingerprints
In the box
- Machine Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- USB Type-C cable
- Iron remove sim card
- User Manual and Samsung Care +
Basic information Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Size: 75.6 x 161.5 x 7.8 mm mm
- Weight 200 g
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 6.7 inches, FHD +, refresh rate 48-120Hz, brightness of 1300 nits
- Chipset: Exynos 2100 5nm 64-bit Octa-core 2.9 GHz
- RAM 8GB LPDDR5
- Internal memory 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.1)
- Rear camera 3 lens
- Main camera 12MP F / 1.8 resolution, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
- Ultra-wide lens, resolution 12MP F / 2.2, angle of view 120 degrees F / 2.2
- 64MP F / 2.0 Telephoto Lens, Hybrid Optic 3X, 30X Space Zoom
- Front camera: Resolution 10MP F / 2.2 Dual Pixel AF
- Stereo speakers Tuned by AKG
- Supported 5G NSA,SA Sub6 / mmWave , Ultra Wide Band
- Wireless connection Wi-Fi 6
- Battery: 4800 mAh, supports 25W fast charge, 15W wireless charge, 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charge
- There are 3 colors in total Phantom Violet, Phantom Black และ Phantom Silver
- Price: Starting at 33,900 baht
Processor and memory
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G It comes with a 5nm Exynos 2100 chipset, the same chipset as the larger version. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G The fastest Samsung at the moment allows a wide variety of applications and Is faster It also helps with energy savings.There will be a choice of ROM and RAM to choose from in 2 formats, which are 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, priced at 27,900 baht and 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM, priced at 29,900 baht. 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM, cannot add MicroSD card.
The operating system that runs on the Samsung Galaxy S21 + 5G, that is, One UI 3.1, based on Android 11, has a familiar design. May have changed a bit To make it look more modern and comfortable on the eyes It has a fast response time.
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G There are no buttons for any use. In the lower part of the screen. Is a form of “Navigation bar”, which was initially set up as a navigation button 3 buttons, including the back button, the home button, the previous app button, which if you want to set more or hide the button, you can reset it. that Settings> Display> Navigation bar there
The Edge panel will appear on the right side of the screen initially. You can press and hold to move the Edge panel to the left – right, top – bottom according to your preference. Which will have various applications That we have selected in that panel To be able to run more easily
For in screen mode It is able to adjust the brightness of the screen as needed. There will be two fixed values which are bright (The screen will be bright Go out towards a cool tone) andnature (The screen will adjust to the soft light. Out of warm tones), or if you want to adjust yourself You can adjust the white balance as needed by the RGB value as well.
Can be opened and opened at Settings> Display> Dark mode It will help adjust the access screen in a darker tone. Adjust the brightness of the text. For those who want to use it in low light or at night Is to help conserve the eyes And help save the power of the machine And with the Dynamic Amoled 2X screen that is clearer, that black It’s very dark too.
Always On Display
For use of Always On Display, it displays some essential information such as time, date and notification. While holding the screen. Where we can choose a format for displaying Whether it’s a clock, a color used or a new feature like a GIF that has a wide selection.
Speed test and display of the machine
- Speed performance test results with AnTuTu Benchmark v8.5.3 605,205 points.
- The overall performance test with Geekbench 5 scored a single-core score of 740 and a multi-core score of 2 of 572.
- Graphics performance test results with 3DMark Wild Life scored 9 022 points.
- Multitouch touch screen inspection results up to 10 points
Test the sensor with the Android Sensor Box program, find the sensor as follows
- Accelerometer Sensor measures the acceleration from the inclination.
- Light Sensor for detecting light
- Orientation Sensor The sensor adjusts the screen view.
- Proximity Sensor automatically turns off the screen while talking to the ear.
- Gyroscope Sensor The sensor detects the rotation characteristics of a smartphone.
- Sound Sensor for measuring sound level
- Magnetic sensors Magnetic sensors
- Pressure Sensor Pressure sensor
Interesting pointSpecial & Features
Big screen, full clarity
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G It comes with a Dynamic Amoled 2X Infiniti-O Display screen, 6.7 inches wide, Full HD + resolution, a large screen with vivid colors, providing a clear viewing experience even in the most slippery sun with the highest refresh rate. Up to 120Hz with Adaptive brightness can be adjusted up to 1300 nits and also has an Eye Comfort Shield to reduce eye fatigue. Even if you have to watch like a marathon There is protection against scratches that occur to the screen. With a strong part of the orilla Glass Victus as well
Powerful Exynos 2100
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G It comes with Galaxy’s fastest chip, the Exynos 2100 chipset, a more powerful 5nm processor. Able to perform various tasks and processes At a glance Whether it is to use the application Or even playing the game is very brutal Graphics can be adjusted as expected, supporting 5G signal and connecting to Wi-Fi 6E, providing a faster connection and download experience. Fully meet the needs of lifestyles
Waterproof, dustproof, IP68 level
In addition to the strong Gorilla Glass Victus screen protection Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G It also comes with an IP68 rating to provide the ultimate protection for smartphones. It is waterproof at a depth of up to 2 meters in less than 30 minutes, but it is better not to hit. Because it may cause the device to run out of bail
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Supports scanning the fingerprint under the screen to unlock Providing both security and convenience of access Which can access to register fingerprints Supports up to 4 fingerprints together. And also supports scanning the face to unlock Which is more convenient than fingers But with the epidemic situation of COVID-19, wearing a face mask It may make scanning the face less convenient than fingerprints.
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Comes with a large battery capacity of 4,800 mAh, which is less Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Just a little Comes with a fast charging system, Fast Charging at 25W, charging for about half an hour Will get the battery at 50% on the head adapter As you know that this time is not included in the box. But it also provides wireless charging at 15W speed and 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging that supplies power to other devices. Come to you as well For emergency use
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Comes with 3 rear cameras, that is, the main camera is a wide camera with a resolution of 12 million pixels, an ultra-wide lens with a resolution of 12 million pixels and a 64-megapixel telephoto lens can zoom as far as 30 times (30x Space Zoom) And also has a function with many interesting modes to choose from
Take photos with 64MP resolution
in Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Optimum resolution from 64MP lenses can be selected with the 4: 3 64MP mode, which produces images with resolution up to 9248 x 6936 pixels, photos are maintained with sharper clarity. No loss of detail even when zoomed in closer
For Portrait mode, you can take pictures of people with a clear face after blurring beautifully. Can cut the edge more than before The image is sharp. Smooth background blur Holds more prominence in the model And also choose to use various effects To add even more creativity to the drones
For the night photography. Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Comes with night mode That helps to adjust the brightness of the image better The lighting may not be very sharp yet, but it is considered good when using a smartphone to shoot at night.
Single Take mode
Still, the ability to shoot with Single Take mode is to take a single shot in 15 seconds, but will select a beautiful picture. On various effects Both stills and short videos Choose according to your needs. So that you do not miss anything Interesting moment
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G Supports capturing clear video up to 8K with Super Steady stabilization as well, allowing you to shoot clear, stable videos like a pro.
Not only that, there are also “Director view mode” That allows you to shoot video simultaneously for both front and rear cameras With 3 styles to choose from And you can also choose to shoot from the camera after 3 angles: wide angle, normal angle and close up angle to make video shooting easier. It’s like you were a director.
Still shooting features
- Resolution of photos from rear camera: 9248×6936 (3: 4, 64MP), 4032×3024 (3: 4), 4032×2268 (9:16), 3024×3024 (1: 1), 4032×1816 (Full) pixels.
- Resolution of photos from front camera: 2944 x 2208 (3: 4), 3216 x 1808 (9:16), 2208 x 2208 (1: 1), 3216 x 1448 (Full) pixels.
- Photography: PHOTOS, AR DOODLE, PRO, PANORAMA, FOOD, NIGHT, PORTRAIT, PORTRAIT VIDEO, PRO VDO, SUPER SLOW-MO, SLOW MOTION, HYPERLAPSE, Director view.
- Single Take: Video with Filters, Photo with Filter, Clip Effect Speed, Portrait, Wide / Crop Photo, Highlight Video.
- Zoom options: x0.5 (wide angle), x1.0, x2.0, x4.0 x10, x20 up to 30 times.
- Flash: Auto, Off, On
- Timer: Off, 2, 5, 10 seconds
- Animation: on, off
- Filter effects: Original, Warm, Cool, Lolli, Pale, Blossom, Ivory, Fade, Soft, Kiss Me, Greyscale, Classic, Black and White.
- Image color modifier: On, Off
- Tips for shooting shots: On, Off
- Scan QR Code: open, close
- Press and hold the shutter button to: take a continuous shot, create a GIF.
- Recording options: HEIF images, RAW copies, images as shown in the example, editing using special shapes.
- Use wide field of view for group selfies: On, Off.
- Take a selfie as an example: on, off.
- Selfie color tone: natural, bright
- Auto HDR: On, Off
- Auto Focus Tracking: On, Off
- Picture as shown in example: On, Off
- Nine intersections: closed, 3×3, square
- Location tags: open, closed
- Vibration feedback: on, off
Video recording feature
- Resolution of video images from the rear camera: 7680×4320 (8K 24fps), 3840 x 2160 (UHD 60fps) (16: 9), 3840 x 2160 (UHD 30fps) (16: 9), 1920×1080 (FHD 60fps) (16: 9. ), 1920×1080 (FHD 30fps) (16: 9) pixels
- Resolution of video images from the front camera: 7680×4320 (8K 24fps), 3840 x 2160 (UHD 60fps) (16: 9), 3840 x 2160 (UHD 30fps) (16: 9), 1920×1080 (FHD 60fps) (16: 9. ), 1920×1080 (FHD 30fps) (16: 9) pixels, 1280×720 (HD 30fps) (16: 9), pixels
- Flash: Auto, Off, On
- Super Steady: On, Off
- High-performance video: on, off
- HDR10 + video: on, off
- Zoom in microphone: on, off
- Video stabilization: on, off
- HDR (rich tone): On, Off
- Nine intersections: closed, 3×3, square
- Location tags: open, closed
Thank you: Thai Samsung Electronics Company Limited Tel. 0 2689 3232
User information, comment on:
Source: Siamphone by news.siamphone.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Siamphone by news.siamphone.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!