Residual units knowledge code Orange
Code to know the rest of the orange units Many people are wondering about the remaining units from their packages, and they want to identify them, know what is left of them, and how to transfer them to the new package and benefit from them.
In this article, we will learn through the Egypt Brief website the code to identify the remaining Orange units and how to transfer and benefit from them.
Orange remaining units identification code
Telecom customers like to know the details of the balance they charge, so you can save Orange Corporation There are several codes through which you can identify the remaining units and megabytes and how to control them. Among these codes, you can find the code for defining the remaining units from Orange, which is as follows:
- You can find out the remaining Orange units by dialing the following code #75#.
- If you want to know the remaining balance, you can use the following code #3#100# to inquire about your balance.
- Or call the following number 445, then you will know your balance.
Transfer and MB transfer code from Orange
When someone’s package expires at the end of the specified period, they look for a way to move the rest of the package over to the next month to enjoy it. This can be done through the following:
- To transfer the remaining megabytes of your package, dial the following code #137#.
- To convert the remaining megabytes into another unit or units, dial the following code #4#100#, then follow the required steps.
- And if you want to know the code to know the rest of the Orange units, you will find it at the beginning of this article.
Orange balance transfer code
When you want to know the code for the remaining Orange units, read this article, but if you want to transfer the balance from Orange, you must follow these steps:
- Dial the following code #100# and follow the instructions.
- A group of Shukran services will appear in front of you, click on it.
- Then select Balance Transfer.
- Enter the number you want to transfer credit to.
- Select the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm the transfer.
- You will receive a transaction confirmation message.
Orange symbols for 2023
Orange codes are many and varied, and can be determined according to the required service, including the code to identify the remaining Orange units, and the various Orange codes are as follows:
- A special code for daily offers is represented by phone # 12 # or phone 300, and this service is available for free.
- A code that allows you to register for Internet services, it is represented by # 100 # 4 #, and you must select the appropriate package.
- A code that allows you to identify the remaining megabytes of your package, represented by the number # 136 #.
- If you want to renew the internet package, you need to use the following code # 100 # 4 #.
- If you want to transfer megabytes, use the following code # 100 # 4 # This service costs three pounds.
- The code for additional packages is # 100 # 4 #.
- To identify BlackBerry services, you need this code # 100 # 4 #.
- For the first service or to collect the bill, call 555 or 0283683749 and this call will be at the normal call rate.
- Setting messages Use the following code #100#4#.
- Wi-Fi code Internet package cancellation code # 100 # 4 # The Wi-Fi code depends on the time of use, and the package cancellation code is free, but the remaining megabytes will be executed.
- To find out when the package will be renewed, code #136#.
- To charge the orange card, code # 102 * card number #.
- Deliver to others using the code #100#1#.
- Check balance by dialing #100#3# or by calling 445. The service costs only three passes.
- To borrow credit, call 400 or code #100#2# and follow the required steps. Five times the service cost is deducted upon reload. The process can only be repeated four times.
- Call me thanks code 121 # * phone number, free service.
- To change the current system, call 400 for free.
- To subscribe to Call Tone, call 999 for five pounds only.
- To unmute the call, send a message containing UNSUB to 9999, a free service.
- To save calls, call 757 or code #757# for 90 pisters per month.
- Determine the services in which 110 of the fifty parties participate in the call, regardless of the duration.
- Find out about new offers, call 400 for free.
- In case you forgot your line number, dial #119#. The cost of the service is free.
- To get your pak number call 01222444400.
- To register for the international calling service, call 400 for free.
- To put the phone in unavailable mode *62**number#, free service.
- To return the phone to general mode # 62 ##, also for free.
- To activate the phone, dial * 67 ** number #, free service.
At the end of this article, we presented the most important codes for Orange Telecom services, when we explained the code to know the rest of the Orange units, and the method for knowing the balance, in addition to the Orange codes. in different services.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!