– On the cover of the 1648th issue of Cumhuriyet Kitap Dergisi, published TODAY; European Union Literary Awardüllü Things Falling from the Sky (Timaş Publications) named orone of Finland’s most beloved writers Ahab’s village is located. Ahava in his poignant tale of interrupted lives, shattered identities, grief, the desire to be understood and the human need for closure, in the quality of a literary fairy tale; It offers a long-winded reflection on time, the power of love, and the inevitability of change. Interview with Özge Acıoğlu…
– On our third pagetraces the adventure of “love” in the summer, which progresses in bunches on a path completely different from that of life, “What happened to love?” with the title M. Sadik Aslankara is located.
– Feridun Andac, “Freedom by bike!” In his article entitled, Marc Augé‘nin, Bicycle Miracle (Hil Publications) around him, he signifies the place of the bicycle in the adventure of being himself and the freedom it feels.
– Ulker Ince, “New Ottoman” In his article titled, “No, I am not saying that the Arabic word should not be used. All of them can be used when appropriate and if you have an understandable reason. However, I would like to say that writing on serious subjects such as philosophy is a task that requires linguistic rigor.” It examines the stubbornness of the use of Arabic words that invade our language with the conclusion.
– Peace DosterReminiscent of Atatürk’s saying “Diplomats are the staff of peace” Huner Tuncer‘s new work, Turkish Foreign Policy in Atatürk Era (Sia Kitap) gets into the lens.
– Kadir İncesu, poet Muammer HaciogluCollected poems in which he wrote the heroes of the lives he lived and witnessed. I’m Quickly Evening (Klaros Publications) his son poet Volkan Hacioglu talking to
– Mustafa Yakut, veteran Georgian historian, writer, folklorist In Your Ramadan DriveIt tells the life of a real person who has been the subject of various articles, news and legends. Emrula – The Novel of a Rebellion (Doruk Publications) examining.
– Didem Gamze Dinc, Niyazi Altunya The book, which compiled the life stories of the first female physical education teachers of our country in the context of the modernization of the Republic with photographs and documents, and brought to light many pioneering Republic girls, especially Mübeccel Argun and Zehra Alagöz, from the dusty shelves of history. Pioneering Girls of Physical Education in Turkey (Cumhuriyet Books) speaking.
– Yasar Cevher, Elvan Cubukcuis a story book written in an allegorical and original way, in which he reflects the social alienation with various aspects of certain life sections, as well as deals with themes such as cultural corruption and the meaninglessness of the bourgeois lifestyle. Dog Dream (Red Cat Publishing House) is evaluating.
– Ipek Ozbey, writer and poet Seyfettin VehicleMonodialogue novel that develops between Tidu and Likos, in which love, loyalty, god, deep loneliness, and all the states of humanity are questioned, in today’s world when women and men are dead. Dear Solitude (Doğan Solibri) examining.
– Samet Sahin, Dursun Ali Yaz, by examining the perceived conceptual contrast between accounting made of numbers and philosophy made of thoughts, with untested perspectives, brings together two structures, one of the social sciences and the other of the positive sciences, under the same lens. Accounting Philosophy in the Light of Intellectual History (Timaş Publications) examines.
– Melisa Duran, Salih Bolat with a selection of articles published in magazines and newspapers in recent years. Going Closer (Asset Publications) speaking.
– Zeynep Tandogan, Action Ata GulecThe story book that made us feel “Other way is possible” with our heroes. Not Far (YKY) examining.
– Y. Bekir YurdakulStating that he remained faithful to the narrative of his grandmother Gülendam and to today’s language while writing more than seventy tales, stories and fables. Yalvac Ural‘s re-introduced readers to some words that have now taken refuge in fairy tales. Gülendam Nenem Rumi My Mother and Me – Tales, Fables and Stories from Mesnevi (YKY) gets into the lens.
– Featured, Current and Mustafa Basaranprepared by Crossword Our corners continue to invite you to the adventure of thought.
Do not forget that every day the Republic, every Thursday, the Republic Book is read!
Book Magazine, TODAY together with your newspaper Cumhuriyet…
Source: Cumhuriyet Gazetesi – Güncel by www.cumhuriyet.com.tr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Cumhuriyet Gazetesi – Güncel by www.cumhuriyet.com.tr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!